Info & Views on recent timelines Regional NT sponsorship

hia

To all my NORTHERN TERRITORY APPLICANT friends out there...

Lets just gather here and give the updates abouit the Recent time frames of Regional NORTHERN TERRITORY sponsorship and how difficult or easy is to get the sponsorship.Can we assume that the SMP will not change until July 2012? How many weeks does it normally take to get it approved...

Get together and say everything abt the NT...Speak your hearts out folks !

Whether positive or negative views...all will be appreciated :biggrin:

Guest dobclai

Hi, not sure of Regional sponsored but my timeline is below.

we have just received our 176 visas for Darwin and all in all the process did not take long at all, the longest time was waiting for state sponsorship to come through. We applied for SS on the 10th March, received confirmation on the 22nd June, lodged our application on the 28th June, Police checks on the 11th July, meds on the 27th July and received our visas on the 25th August.

If you need anything else, feel free to give me a shout.

Thanks

Claire

Hi, not sure of Regional sponsored but my timeline is below.

we have just received our 176 visas for Darwin and all in all the process did not take long at all, the longest time was waiting for state sponsorship to come through. We applied for SS on the 10th March, received confirmation on the 22nd June, lodged our application on the 28th June, Police checks on the 11th July, meds on the 27th July and received our visas on the 25th August.

If you need anything else, feel free to give me a shout.

Thanks

Claire

thanks Dobclai

Wel your overall process was quite quick MA.But it seems as if NT is taking too much time in proecssing...yr was 3months ryt??

How much time did skils assessment take? Which country are you from HR or LR??

Whbat do you think is the process of sponsorship is going to be on the same speed or things may change?

Hia