smw

Need to write a statement why i want to live in canberra....HELP!!!!

Hi,

I have to write a statement, as part of my application for sponsorship for Canberra and im finding it really difficult, has anyone done this, got any tips?

Thanks

Steph

Hi,

I have to write a statement, as part of my application for sponsorship for Canberra and im finding it really difficult, has anyone done this, got any tips?

Thanks

Steph

Hi Steph,

Refer to ACT thread (http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/113953-act-canberra-state-sponsorship-where-you-now.html) and ask the question.

There are a number of great guys who have recently got a positive SS Sponsorship

IELTS General (O: 8.0) 19/05/10 | ACS Skills (262113 - Systems Administrator) 06/05/11 | SA SS Submitted 12/07/11 | SA SS Approved 01/08/11 | 176 Lodged 02/08/11 | CO Allocated 22/08/11 | PCC 08/09/11 | Meds Finalised 16/09/11 | Visa Granted 19/09/11

You DO want to live there, don't you? Put a bit of passion into it! Do some research. city living without the traffic jams, access to both Sydney and the snowfields, living in the nation's capital city.

Hi Steph

Quoll would be a great person to talk to about Canberra. It's just a case of research, I know it's hard saying why you really want to live in a State especially as you haven't been there but just tell them what you think they want to hear.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Tell them how much you lerve politicians:laugh:should get you a browny point

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

I'd tell them Canberra has it all: roads, shops, banks, opticians, podiatrists....living the dream in the ACT

My Brain Hurts!

Witter on about your passion for social justice and your burning desire to give back to the community through volunteering and you should be fine

Dont mention the pollies, we tolerate them dont particularly like them much!

Lol, best not to mention politics in our household...other half has very opinionated views!!!

Yeah we do want to live there and think it will be good for us, just finding it difficult to write it all down and we worried it might sound lame and we may miss something that are looking for us to comment on. Mentioned the low crime rate, schools, lifestyle etc....

Steph