rockola57

Sheer Distance!Friends around for a Drink.

Well,coz Oz is massive,many a well meaning future drink with now bygone friends has floundered sadly.You can't just nip round to a mates house and get a Taxi back home usually.I got loads of workmates who would love to come round to ours,and vice versa,but it never happens,as drink driving is not an alternative!Can't do the visiting for a Coffee bit with good friends,would rather have a good drink and let it all flow.W ish all my good mates here lived real near,not like up to 50 km away!:frown:

Guest sh7t man no way

they can have sleepovers rocky--or if theres not room for that,a cheap bed/breakfast may help:wubclub:

Make it a BYO sleeping bag & lilo evening and then you can all have brekky too :)

Jo (Aussie), Jon (Pom on a 100 visa), Satch (the gorgeous viscous labrador) have now been joined by Siena Rose.

Does anyone have a spare instruction manual for a baby girl?

they can have sleepovers rocky--or if theres not room for that,a cheap bed/breakfast may help:wubclub:
Yup,but no room in ours coz me lads are here,and no bed n brekkys sadly!I'll sort summat out though!Where there's a will!!!!:wink:

Guest guest37336

I'd 'Top un Tail' with Rockola Alan.:notworthy:

Seems like a clean living fella, and not one to think bad of me just because I want to squeeze his pillows.:shocked::biglaugh:

I'd 'Top un Tail' with Rockola Alan.:notworthy:

Seems like a clean living fella, and not one to think bad of me just because I want to squeeze his pillows.:shocked::biglaugh:

Bejaysus Ye Durty Nelly!:swoon:Me Pilla'hs is not to be medalled with:shocked:Now be on with ye!:wink:

Alright Rock, been thinking about that meself, I've only been here 2 weeks the only people i know live north of adelaide.

Shared a few beers with a real nice couple next door, its not the same as having a few with your mates but hopefully it will eventually feel like it.

Pabs tells me you are living in Moana now, bet your missing your old landlord:wink:

I'm just up the road in Morphett vale, got a very respected member of PIO (well its pepin:rolleyes:) calling by in a few weeks time if you fancy knocking the head of a few:unsure:

Taxi won't be far either way :biggrin:

Alright Rock, been thinking about that meself, I've only been here 2 weeks the only people i know live north of adelaide.

Shared a few beers with a real nice couple next door, its not the same as having a few with your mates but hopefully it will eventually feel like it.

Pabs tells me you are living in Moana now, bet your missing your old landlord:wink:

I'm just up the road in Morphett vale, got a very respected member of PIO (well its pepin:rolleyes:) calling by in a few weeks time if you fancy knocking the head of a few:unsure:

Taxi won't be far either way :biggrin:

Wow,moff ta bed now ,but rest assured,well be havin a few!PM YER TAMORRA.:wink: