moving to perth in 2012..is anyone else?

perthpom2011

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just accepted a job offer and will hopefully be moving there in early November.

I've got relatives there but will definitely be looking to make friends. :)

Hi we are planning on moving out to Perth in Jan/Feb/march, we have a few friends already out their but we will definitely be looking to meet more people and make more friends.

Hi guys, I sat my IELTS yesterday , long 14 day wait now.

Can anyone tell me my next step please if my results are what I require.

I'm looking at applying for a 175 skilled as I'm a plumber. Is this the best way forward??

if all goes well could be looking to move over in 12 months or so ( visa permitting)

Do I find a agent next to start the process moving

Please help

Many thanks

Hi guys, I sat my IELTS yesterday , long 14 day wait now.

Can anyone tell me my next step please if my results are what I require.

I'm looking at applying for a 175 skilled as I'm a plumber. Is this the best way forward??

if all goes well could be looking to move over in 12 months or so ( visa permitting)

Do I find a agent next to start the process moving

Please help

Many thanks

Have you had your skills assessment done yet, if not that's the next step. TRA are the assessing body.

It's up to you whether you use an agent, I didn't.

Guest cazperth
hey guys im moving to perth jan/feb dont know many people in perth is anyone else heading out and would like to meet up/make new friends:cool:im 27 years old

me :)

Guest cazperth
Hi guys we just booked our flight for the 20th jan to perth so would love to hook up with everyone. Anyone going on the same flight?

Hey Paulswin :) No we are pricing flights for 9th/10th/11th Jan... Who you flying with and was it a reasonable price?

cx

Guest cazperth
Hi we're flying with singapore airlines and it was 3759 for 3 adults (even though my son is only 13) and 1 child that was for a return just incase hubby cant find work and we have to reurn which i hope is'nt the case!

Dont fear there is loads of work in Perth.... :) I think our quote was for 1500 for two adults and a 6 month old baby... ith Malaysian airlines...

best of luck with the move & keep in touch

cx

We are Planning to go Aug next year, providing we get the visa's. Everything in 3 weeks ago so just awating an answer.

We are hoping to validate over Xmas while on holiday.

Were hoping to move to WA - Perth if poss myself and girlfriend (mid and late 30's with no kids)

hopefully not much stuff to ship either...