Gary Pepper

Hydraulic fitter wanted - Northern Gold Coast

Looking for a hydraulic fitter with some machining skills ideally to work in a medium sized family run business. The company has been around for around 12 years, stable and pay above award wages.

Im coming back to the UK at the end of this month, hopefully i can meet some one who wants to start a great new life here in Australia !!

PM me back for more details.

Gary

Guest Mfp1966

hi gary

new here how do i pm you with my cv

have been maintaining brokk demolition machines for 10 years

gary

Guest Mfp1966

gary

sent you my cv have you received it?

thanks gary

Guest uberbuild

Dear Gary Pepper,

Thank you for taking the time in reading this email and any comments or suggestions are welcome.

I do realise you are looking for people with experience. So sorry to trouble, just looking for a break.

My aim is to work on heavy rigged machines and to learn engine specialization. A apprentice / traineeship position would be a dream come true. Any help in this regard would be gratefully received.

I have given a brief description of my background and attached my CV.

I’m a very punctual professional worker who is looking for permanent residency in Australia. Willing to start at the bottom sweeping the floor making the tea!! I know I am asking a great deal but in return you would have a dedicated loyal employee.

Just need that chance to retrain and develop new skills with a company that encourages carer progression .

I’m a 35 year old family man with a wife and 2 daughters aged 5 and 4. I have a full UK

driving licence and would like to relocate to Australia, very flexible on location. Can move immediately.

Although I have no experience of Heavy equipment fitting my skills are wide and accomplished.

I am very keen to work for your company because of your reputation for

opportunities for career development.

For the last 20 years I have been running my own business and have enjoyed

the challenge. (been self – employed since leaving school @ fifteen 1992) I’ve had a varied role and had to demonstrate excellent

communications skills and customer service. I have been able to strengthen

my abilities and have excelled in creating new business opportunities. I can

build desire within potential clients were I am a skilled negotiator and will be

driven by success.

My expertise is Business man .Direct sales, IT, Accountancy administration. I have been a joiner, plumber, tiller and also have

done basic electrics. (good with my hands and brain)

I am willing to be train in Australia to work as a apprentice from the ground up and relocate my

family; I would therefore need a 457-visa sponsor. Or ideally a employers help to attain permanent residency.

I’m currently looking how to attain the following in the UK however if an opportunity arose within

your company to train I am available:

of Heavy rigid (HR) fitter

o First aid certificate;

o MARCSTA accreditation;

o Pre-employment medical.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my application and I look forward to

hearing from you in the near future.

Kind Regards

Wesley Jones

Guest mattsprattuk

Hi,

I would love the opportunity to work with you on hydraulics. I'm 22 from Plymouth, UK and looking to emigrate ASAP.

I'm an NVQ level 3 qualified Mechanical Engineer/Fitter with a good level of machining expertise as well as a good understanding of hydraulic systems, and many other relevant qualifications. I know this thread is relatively old, but please get back to me if I am of any use to you.

Thanks,

Matt