Sign in to follow this  
Guest stonefox

Information needed to rent

Guest stonefox

Hi

We will be arriving in Perth mid November and need to arrange somewhere to rent until we decide where to put down roots

I have a PR visa and will be working in Jandakot.

Can anyone let me know how I can find somewhere to rent, arrange this for when we arrive, and sort out furniture until ours arrives.

We have been looking at northern suburbs of Perth up to Joondalup. What are good areas with good schooling etc.

Sorry for the lack of knowledge, but we were planning on moving to SA initially, bunking with family initially, but a good job offer has come up in Perth that I would be daft to turn down. Now all our best laid plans for arrival have all been turn on their head!

Any advice would be much appreciated

Given what you've described, probably the best way to go would be to stay in a holiday let, which is fully furnished and has all the linen/crockery/cutlery you need. This will give you a chance to look around Perth and decide where you want to settle down, while waiting for your container to arrive.

How many in your family? We have two-bedroom apartments but if you have 2+ kids then you'd be needing to look at a house, unless the kids are young.

I'd also advise that you start looking NOW for short term lets - with summer coming up they are filling up quickly!

Hope this helps :biggrin:

Jen

Perth Furnished Rentals

- providing quality rental properties