Change in relationship circumstances

Guest salover

Guest salover

Hello Dear Forum Users!

I am long time reader of this forum but posting 1st time. I am in a very difficult situation.

I applied for visa 176 (SA State Sponsered) in Dec2010 and Got CO in April 2011. As I am from HR country (Pakistan), so my application will take many more months to complete. At the time of lodgement of application to DIAC, I was happily single:biggrin: and no dependent was in my application.

Now, I have fallen in love with a girl and she also loves me a lot. So, up-to here everything is fine. Now the difficult part:realmad:. The girl is already married and have 2 children from her husband :goofy:.

We have been together from last couple of months and we think that we can live together happily for ever.

So my question is if she gets divorced from her husband and we got married before finalization of my visa application, then can I add her along-with her 2 children in my visa application? What formalities I have to do for this?:err:

Also, in case my visa application gets finalized before her divorce, then how can i bring her along-with her 2 children?:err:

P.S: I am 26 years old and the girl I am in love is 23 years old.

Guest Guest31881

I would suggest with your complicated situation that you at least contact an agent for a consultation to look at your options.

The Girl cannot just leave and move the children to Australia, she will need the fathers permission, This set of circumstances would be better getting professional help,

Good luck with everything.

still unable to figure out the solution........ In desperate condition.

What other people say abt this situation?

dear User

in your complex situation, you should sort the issue one by one.

first get her divorce,

then get her on board (marry her), be a step father first...

contact your lawyer and get official custody of children in their mother's favor

once all is done then see where your application

contact your CO and file "change of status form" to DIAC

be reminded that you would be required to have get their sponsorship from state as you did for yourself, for that you may required to provide sufficient funds as per state requirement. and then file the case to DIAC.

OPTION:

your application should be at final stages, so better thing is to compete all requirements and leave first and come back again to marry her and take her as your wife later, other wise your application will take another 24 months for her verifications.

and may be more considering the custody verification......

rest is upto you to decide (contact any agent for professional advise).

good luck..

Guest salover
dear User

in your complex situation, you should sort the issue one by one.

first get her divorce,

then get her on board (marry her), be a step father first...

contact your lawyer and get official custody of children in their mother's favor

once all is done then see where your application

contact your CO and file "change of status form" to DIAC

be reminded that you would be required to have get their sponsorship from state as you did for yourself, for that you may required to provide sufficient funds as per state requirement. and then file the case to DIAC.

OPTION:

your application should be at final stages, so better thing is to compete all requirements and leave first and come back again to marry her and take her as your wife later, other wise your application will take another 24 months for her verifications.

and may be more considering the custody verification......

rest is upto you to decide (contact any agent for professional advise).

good luck..

Hm... I consider 2nd option more appropriate. As I also believe that my application is in final stages, so rather than adding her in my application now, I should 1st wait for my visa.

Other option I was thinking is that, after getting my visa and when day I will b in OZ, I will arrange for her a student visa in some diploma course. Nw the qestion is, is it possible that If she comes to OZ than can we get marry in OZ, considering I hv PR and she is on student visa,? Will this be any advantage for her in getting her PR?

Once you have PR, if you want to bring her to Australia for you to get married, take a look at the prospective marriage visa. Once you're married she can apply for the partner visa. She will need the father's permission to take the children out of their country of residence.

Guest guest36187

Before you even get teh idea of a VISA in your head you have several massive hurdles:

1) Will her husband give her a divorce?

2) does she want to leave him for you?

3) "Dad" must give permission for you to take the kids - if you have already "taken" his wife then I would bet there is no way he`d approve you taking his kids!!!!

Guest salover
Before you even get teh idea of a VISA in your head you have several massive hurdles:

1) Will her husband give her a divorce?

2) does she want to leave him for you?

3) "Dad" must give permission for you to take the kids - if you have already "taken" his wife then I would bet there is no way he`d approve you taking his kids!!!!

Out of above 3 hurdles , I have positive answer for hurdle mentioned in number 2. Yes she can leave him for me. But I am not assure that will her husband leave her or not.