Kingsley- temporary accommodation-- advice?

chiara

Hi

Just found out that our 6 week temporary accommodation will be in Kingsley, Goollelal drive to be precise. Can anyone advise me as to whether that is somewhere worth considering for permanent accommodation? My problem is that I want to put the kids into school as soon as we get there, but am concerned about putting them in somewhere nearby only to have to move after the 6 weeks to some other suburb and therefore having to put them in another school. What are the schools like in Kingsley?

Any advice welcome.

Hi

Just found out that our 6 week temporary accommodation will be in Kingsley, Goollelal drive to be precise. Can anyone advise me as to whether that is somewhere worth considering for permanent accommodation? My problem is that I want to put the kids into school as soon as we get there, but am concerned about putting them in somewhere nearby only to have to move after the 6 weeks to some other suburb and therefore having to put them in another school. What are the schools like in Kingsley?

Any advice welcome.

kingsley is a lovely area , northern suburbs , easy acess to the freeway , ive heard nothing bad about the schools there , its a nice established area

Thanks Moirclan. I suppose what I'm asking is, will we want to stay in the area after the 6 weeks are up? Is there enough in the area and how far are other areas. We're late thirties so what we want is nice restaurants, some bars, stuff for the kids to do etc... plus decent shopping areas. Are we likely to get any of that in the area? It looks a little dull.

Thanks Moirclan. I suppose what I'm asking is, will we want to stay in the area after the 6 weeks are up? Is there enough in the area and how far are other areas. We're late thirties so what we want is nice restaurants, some bars, stuff for the kids to do etc... plus decent shopping areas. Are we likely to get any of that in the area? It looks a little dull.

there is a pub there and some local shops , pinerroo cememtry is very close :wideeyed: ihillarys boat harbour and joondalup are both about ten mins away in the car for bars and restaurants , joondalup and whitfords are also your bigger shopping centres