Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bristolstu

Prize to sell

Guest Bristolstu

Hi

Dont know if anyone knows of anyone who can assist with this one

I have won a prize for 2 return tickets to New Zealand (Not during the world cup) that i need to sell, they need to be used up before the end of this year

The company i won themfrom are being very difficult and wont swop etc.. so the only thing i can do is take the prize and try to sell it on at a discount for someone and to make a bit of cash for my migration fund!

Any ideas or takers!

Thanks for reading

Regards

Stuart

Guest john76

can you give anymore details ??? what airline is the tickets with, are they tied to a particular airport, are they open as in when you have to use the return ticket??? sorry for all the questions but maybe a bit more info can generate a bit of interest for you.

Guest Bristolstu

Hi

Thanks for response.

I'm still trying to get all the details off the company at the moment. I understand I can set the dates and assume departure from London.

I don't think they are open, but have asked the question

I hope to know more Friday and I will then post as much info as possible

On a sep note, when are you hoping to have everything finalised?

We are just about to start the process with a visit to the expo in brum at end of September. Have any good tips to help us along?

Thanks

Stu

Guest john76

Hi there, yes please do put the info up when you get it, I have a relative that might be interested

as for us just waiting on OH's nursing reg coming through, so hope to be out there late sept/early oct,

as i have said OH is a nurse so we are going out on her skills, what about yourself ???

think the best bit of advice is to be aware of the time it can take nothing seems to be done in a hurry well except for when they take money of you :biglaugh: if you have any questions or need any help please do feel free to ask, all the best with your application

John

Guest Bristolstu

Hi John

Thanks

I'm a hotel manager and Angela is HR with local govt so we hope that's ok, seems it from what I've read, but will check at this expo in a few weeks. I'm 42 so I only have one shot I think!

Fingers crossed!!

Thanks anyway & post v soon I trust

Stuart