886/176/475 State Sponsored :September 2011 Gang

Big Bob

Hi Big Bob,

We've finally got our visa submitted :)

Thanks for all the advice from everyone!!

Dale & Jane

Hi Bob,

Could you add my details, please?

Dale, Jane and Robyn,

Welcome to PIO Aug Sep Visa thread....:wubclub:...Wish you good luck for your visa application... I have updated your details right away!:wink:

lebourvellec,luckylady, chchaplin, IZA

Great going guys! Few weeks to get blue !:cute:

cheers!

Bob

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dale, Jane and Robyn,

Welcome to PIO Aug Sep Visa thread....:wubclub:...Wish you good luck for your visa application... I have updated your details right away!:wink:

lebourvellec,luckylady, chchaplin, IZA

Great going guys! Few weeks to get blue !:cute:

cheers!

Bob

Me too Bob..... Turn Me ORANGE, I got me case officer today too, Whoop, Whoop!!!!!!!!:jiggy:

Guest NeilanGemz

Hi Bob

We are currently progressing through the 176 visa route. Here is our route so far:

Vetassess Passed - 10 May 2010 (General Electrician)

IELTS grade 9 - June 2010

SS applied for SA - 31st July 2011

Documents Recieved by SA - 15th Aug 2011

SS Granted - 26th Sept 2011

176 Visa App Lodged - 28th Sept 2011

C/O assigned - ?

Meds & PCC - ?

Visa Granted - ?

Do you have details of what we need to do next? I have uploaded all of the required documentation but I can't seem to find a reference to request the form to be sent from SA to diac, should I have this and if so any ideas where I can find it from?

I'm assuming that I should just wait now until request the meds and police checks? Also do you know if this is done after we are assigned a case officer?

We already have tickets booked to go out to oz on holiday at the end of November you see, if we get our visa granted before the end of Nov we are seriously considering staying.

Cheers for any advise

Neil

Do you have details of what we need to do next? I have uploaded all of the required documentation but I can't seem to find a reference to request the form to be sent from SA to diac, should I have this and if so any ideas where I can find it from?

I'm assuming that I should just wait now until request the meds and police checks? Also do you know if this is done after we are assigned a case officer?

We already have tickets booked to go out to oz on holiday at the end of November you see, if we get our visa granted before the end of Nov we are seriously considering staying.

Cheers for any advise

Neil

For WA when we got conformation regarding our sponsorship had been approved there was an approval letter attached to the email, that we had to sign, put on our TRN number and email it back to WA. They then fill out a 1100 form and send it to DIAC to approve that you have SS.

Hopefully someone with Sa sponsorship will be able to tell you the procedure for there.

We got a CO today 2 weeks after lodging - if you were hoping to validate your visas when you go over on holiday, possibaly organising your medicals and PCC soon wouldnt be bad idea. I called the nearest medical place today and they had appointments for monday. But we need to get 2 overseas PCC so might take longer - UK ones take about 10 days.

Also when you get a CO I would tell them that you are going over on holiday as this is an offshore visa you can not be onshore in Australia when it is granted.

Hi Bob

We are currently progressing through the 176 visa route. Here is our route so far:

Vetassess Passed - 10 May 2010 (General Electrician)

IELTS grade 9 - June 2010

SS applied for SA - 31st July 2011

Documents Recieved by SA - 15th Aug 2011

SS Granted - 26th Sept 2011

176 Visa App Lodged - 28th Sept 2011

C/O assigned - ?

Meds & PCC - ?

Visa Granted - ?

Cheers for any advise

Neil

Hi Neil,

Welcome to PIA...For SA go to this link....http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/applyonline/skilled/index.php

Login with your details...SA Application ID and Last name ...Browse to Form 1100 generation...You can automatically generate Form-1100 yourself...You don't need to mail Immi SA for that...when you login they show you instructions how to generate Form-1100 online...All the best!:wubclub:

Bob

Guest NeilanGemz
Hi Neil,

Welcome to PIA...For SA go to this link....http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/applyonline/skilled/index.php

Login with your details...SA Application ID and Last name ...Browse to Form 1100 generation...You can automatically generate Form-1100 yourself...You don't need to mail Immi SA for that...when you login they show you instructions how to generate Form-1100 online...All the best!:wubclub:

Bob

Thanks for the help Bob I have completed that now and my1100 form is on the way to DIAC. Do you know if I need to complete the 80 form now or should I wait?

Cheers

Guest NeilanGemz

Bob you are a PIO legend!!

Do you know about the meds and Police checks?

I'm being told that I should order the police checks and the meds now, is this right? I do want to try and push the application along as we are heading out end Nov so it would be nice to have the option to stay.

Cheers for the advise pal.

Neil:chatterbox:

Hi Neil,

We are sorting our Police stuff now and have booked our meds for the 11th of Nov, we applied on th 28th.

As far as i can see the only the reason they tell you to wait for these is because when the visas were being processed slowly your checks could be virtually out of date when you visa was granted. So i can't see any reason to wait, as long as your case isn't really complicated.

Look at Bobs case 3 weeks from start to finish, if he hadn't have been sorted prior to applying never would have been that quick i imagine.

Hi Neil,

We are sorting our Police stuff now and have booked our meds for the 11th of Nov, we applied on th 28th.

As far as i can see the only the reason they tell you to wait for these is because when the visas were being processed slowly your checks could be virtually out of date when you visa was granted. So i can't see any reason to wait, as long as your case isn't really complicated.

Look at Bobs case 3 weeks from start to finish, if he hadn't have been sorted prior to applying never would have been that quick i imagine.

You are absolutely right Dale/Jane... You are on a right track ....Its better you clear all the PCC and med stuff by the time CO is allocated...When he checks your case and find everything on the platter...He will just ask you any forms required or anything...Once your meds are finalised...You get the golden ticket...All in all you are basically making your CO's jobs easy...One more thing....I had kinda an idea when my CO will be allocated so I did all that immediately after lodging my visa...I was blessed because as soon my CO was allocated... I had my meds PCC everything in place......you now know my three week recipe...I am impressed :yes::cute:

Bob you are a PIO legend!!

Do you know about the meds and Police checks?

I'm being told that I should order the police checks and the meds now, is this right? I do want to try and push the application along as we are heading out end Nov so it would be nice to have the option to stay.

Cheers for the advise pal.

Neil:chatterbox:

Neil,

Wrap them up as quick as you can. If you have any missing docs...etc. get them done...Upload everything according to 176 check list and if you aren't sure on anything...Go ahead and upload it...More docs make your case strong...All the best :hug:

regards

Bob

Guest WinTheAshes

Hi Big Bob,

My case officer was allocated on the 29th of Sep. Turn me orange please. Have asked for some further info so will need to send this off as well.

Thanks.

Hi - i m new to this forum, but thought i'd fit right in?

Name: Theworm

Visa Applied : 3 September 2011

Trade/Profession: Telecom Engineer

Visa type: 176 WA Sponsored

Form 1100 Uploaded: 9 September 2011

Case Officer Allocated:12 September 2011

Meds Received:19 September 2011 (front loaded)

PCC Finalised: 9 September 2011 (front loaded)

Form 80 submitted:13 September 2011 (CO requested F-80 very first email changing everything else to "MET")

Meds Finalised: 19 September 2011

Visa Granted: Waiting for Internal & External Checks (All other docs Met)

Hi - i m new to this forum, but thought i'd fit right in?

Form 1100 Uploaded: 9 September 2011

Form 80 submitted:13 September 2011 (CO requested F-80 very first email changing everything else to "MET")

Visa Granted: Waiting for Internal & External Checks (All other docs Met)

sorry didnt notice the color coding, may ve RED is the one for me?

Form 1100 Uploaded: 9 September 2011 (by WA SS)

Form 80 submitted:13 September 2011 (CO requested F-80 very first email changing everything else to "MET") :daydreaming:

Visa Granted: :no: :SLEEP:Waiting for Internal & External Checks (All other docs Met)

Hey there - not been on in a while - things are moving fast for everyone :laugh: OH has now booked his flights & leaves a week tomorrow. Fingers crossed he gets a job quickly as I don't want to be hanging back here for ant longer that I have too!!! Now that its "game on" I just want to get going.

Work have agreed to me having slightly reduced hours re childcare whilst OH is away - it was like drawing teeth getting them to agree to meusing my hoidays to get a 4 day week though (shortsighted of them!)

Roll on Christmas!!!

Guest AquaGirl

hmm..im new here..and im not sure what is this thread about ? explanation please ?

is the moderator(or what is it u called) an immigration officer ?

Hi, here are my details to add to this thread. Nearly got all the docs uploaded now! Thanks, becky

Name: Bexy71

Visa Applied : 26/09/11

Trade/Profession: Medical Laboratory Scientist

Visa type: 176 WA SS

Form 1100 Uploaded: 29/9/11

Case Officer Allocated:

Meds Received:

PCC Finalised:

Form 80 submitted:

Meds Finalised:

Visa Granted:

Guest propainter

Hi, I too am new here and its a great happy thread!!!!!!!:biggrin:

I'm apply for 475 (wa)state sponsored visa. I am curious how long have others had to wait from start to finish..... Is it just the couple of months that the 176's seem to take or are they taking longer. I am not looking for definite dates, just a general time frame!

Thanks for the help in advance:wink:

Hi, I too am new here and its a great happy thread!!!!!!!:biggrin:

I'm apply for 475 (wa)state sponsored visa. I am curious how long have others had to wait from start to finish..... Is it just the couple of months that the 176's seem to take or are they taking longer. I am not looking for definite dates, just a general time frame!

Thanks for the help in advance:wink:

From applying for SS sponsorship to visa grant I would say 2 - 3 months.

From applying for SS sponsorship to visa grant I would say 2 - 3 months.

Hi mansukhpatel, My CO told me 6-12 months waiting time, even though all my docs showing MET, & he'd done everything on my behalf very quickly. r u from india - did u get any such mail?

Hi mansukhpatel, My CO told me 6-12 months waiting time, even though all my docs showing MET, & he'd done everything on my behalf very quickly. r u from india - did u get any such mail?

Timeline will differ depending on whether you are from a HR/LR country. I live in UK

To be honest all CO are helpful.