886/176/475 State Sponsored :September 2011 Gang

Big Bob

i got a case officer today please update!! woo hoo

collette

can you please tell me exactly which forms i need for pcc?? I have printed off the ACRO ones for police certificate application. But do i also need form 80?? and the statuary declaration?? CO has just guided me to diac website but its not clear??

please help x

Congratulation Collete on CO allocattion!...Will turn you orange right away...You just need PCC and meds...Form 80 is only uploaded when it is requested to chill and get your meds booked and apply for your Police clearance.:biggrin:

regards

Bob

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

My Case officer is an A*****e. He first asked for the PCC and Medical and then backed out and said I have not asked for these yet. However i sent me his mail back highlighting the wordings. Do you think it will effect my case?

Regards,

IZA

Why don't you reply "quoting" e-mail that where he requested...Anyways front loading PCC and meds is not at all an issue....Better be calm and let him ask the needful. "No", it won't make any impact on your visa application but would suggest you to be a bit courteous with him at this stage...He should be your "God" :wink: as he beholds your future in OZ.

regards

Big Bob

Guest cdchaplin

sorry big bob. for the police clearance what form ??? i have downloaded the one from the link titled "police certificate application" and iphoned the ACRO and lady said it is what i need but the form that they sent in email just directs me to my local police station!!! medicals booked for monday 26th!! so stressed!!!!

sorry big bob. for the police clearance what form ??? i have downloaded the one from the link titled "police certificate application" and iphoned the ACRO and lady said it is what i need but the form that they sent in email just directs me to my local police station!!! medicals booked for monday 26th!! so stressed!!!!

There you go Hon :)

http://www.acpo.police.uk/NationalPolicing/ACROCriminalRecordsOffice/PoliceCertificates.aspx

http://www.acpo.police.uk/documents/Application_Form.pdf

http://www.acpo.police.uk/NationalPolicing/ACROCriminalRecordsOffice/Default.aspx

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/character-requirements/

regards

Big Bob

Guest cdchaplin

cheers big bob. yes that is the link i have downloaded from so will get them in post 2mo!!! the diac link is not very clear as it mentions various forms but not sure of whihc you need to complete!!

thanks again collette x

Hi,

I lodged my application to DIAC on 3rd of March 2011 for 176 state sponsorship visa. Can anybody have idea what are processing times now a days required for this visa? As i did not hear anything from case officer except documents and payment receipt.

DIAC website shows 176 is priority 3 and has low & high risk durations

Can anybody tell if at High risk ( my country NOT on ETA) it takes 24 months?????

Hi,

I lodged my application to DIAC on 3rd of March 2011 for 176 state sponsorship visa. Can anybody have idea what are processing times now a days required for this visa? As i did not hear anything from case officer except documents and payment receipt.

Can anybody tell if at High risk ( my country NOT on ETA) it takes 24 months?????

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Link to allocation dates, I would have thought that you would have received a CO by now? HR counrties take longer as there is lots of external checks, some HR can take alot longer than others.

Hi,

Hi Faisal,

Welcome to the thread...HR countries take more time and there is a status called "internal checks" which might take more than an year or so for countries like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan,Pakistan,Sudan etc. Security checks are the main reason behind this " internal checking" thing.

regards

Big Bob

Guest stiffmizer
Turn me ocean blue baby !!!! I got a visa!!!:yellow_guy_crazy_ty:happy_face_love_in_

thanks and regards people!

BIG ol' BOB

BELATED HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS BOB ! Would say well deserved :notworthy: You don't know how happy I am for you...Guys this guy is just awesome...Standing applause to you my friend...right from Victoria thread contributions to Caberra thread and now to this 176 thread and selflessly helping people...You are doing good work mate..Bless you with awesome life in OZ...

BELATED HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS BOB ! Would say well deserved :notworthy: You don't know how happy I am for you...Guys this guy is just awesome...Standing applause to you my friend...right from Victoria thread contributions to Caberra thread and now to this 176 thread and selflessly helping people...You are doing good work mate..Bless you with awesome life in OZ...

Thanks man :biggrin::hug:...Wish you good luck too...

regards

Big Bob

Morning All,

Hope you are all well this fine morning - had a busy weekend :wacko:

OH has flights booked for 14th October & is being put up by some friends in Perth for a few weeks. All going so quickly I feel as if my head is constantly spinning :spinny:

Now I just have to ask my work if I can tweak my hours so I do nursery drop off & pick up - not sure how that is going to go down :confused: Wish me luck!!!!

Morning All,

Hope you are all well this fine morning - had a busy weekend :wacko:

OH has flights booked for 14th October & is being put up by some friends in Perth for a few weeks. All going so quickly I feel as if my head is constantly spinning :spinny:

Now I just have to ask my work if I can tweak my hours so I do nursery drop off & pick up - not sure how that is going to go down :confused: Wish me luck!!!!

good-luck-30.gif

regards

Big Bob

Guest WinTheAshes

Hi Big Bob,

Firstly a big thanks for your extremely helpful and informative threads. Here's my status:

Name: WinTheAshes

Visa Applied : 17 September 2011

Trade/Profession: Market Research Analyst

Visa type: 176 ACT Sponsored

Form 1100 Uploaded: 20 September 2011

Case Officer Allocated:

Meds Received:

PCC Finalised:

Form 80 submitted:

Meds Finalised:

Visa Granted:

Hopefully not long before I turn orange. Once again a big thank you for this and your ACT threads.

Hi Big Bob,

Firstly a big thanks for your extremely helpful and informative threads. Here's my status:

Name: WinTheAshes

Visa Applied : 17 September 2011

Trade/Profession: Market Research Analyst

Visa type: 176 ACT Sponsored

Form 1100 Uploaded: 20 September 2011

Case Officer Allocated:

Meds Received:

PCC Finalised:

Form 80 submitted:

Meds Finalised:

Visa Granted:

Hopefully not long before I turn orange. Once again a big thank you for this and your ACT threads.

Hi WinTheAshes,

Welcome to PIA ...:wubclub: Yes won't take long to get a CO....You are welcome and wish you good luck :) I will update your details right away...All the best ...

regards

Bob

Hi All,

May be someone of you who has got the visa can answer my query..... My CO asked for Form 80, form 1221 and form 47A for my dependants to be sent to him via email. In the same letter he also used these wordings.

"You must send the requested documents (such as medicals and police clearance) with 28 days of this letter"

I sent him the forms and written in the mail that medical and PCC shall be provided before 28 days time period. He replied that he has not asked for medical and PCC yet. Please advice what to do.

He specifically writes in his mail that medical and PCC has a validity period of 12 months so if your checking took more than 12 months then you might need to undergo medical again.

I replied to him very humbly that i will not undergo the medical and PCC until he asks me for them. What to do now.

Regards,

IZA

Hi Big Bob,

We've finally got our visa submitted :)

Thanks for all the advice from everyone!!

Dale & Jane

Name: dalejaneaustralia

Visa Applied : 28th September 2011

Trade/Profession: Podiatrist

Visa type: 176 Victoria Sponsored

Form 1100 Uploaded:

Case Officer Allocated:

Meds Received:

PCC Finalised:

Form 80 submitted:

Meds Finalised:

Visa Granted:

Hi All,

May be someone of you who has got the visa can answer my query..... My CO asked for Form 80, form 1221 and form 47A for my dependants to be sent to him via email. In the same letter he also used these wordings.

"You must send the requested documents (such as medicals and police clearance) with 28 days of this letter"

I sent him the forms and written in the mail that medical and PCC shall be provided before 28 days time period. He replied that he has not asked for medical and PCC yet. Please advice what to do.

He specifically writes in his mail that medical and PCC has a validity period of 12 months so if your checking took more than 12 months then you might need to undergo medical again.

I replied to him very humbly that i will not undergo the medical and PCC until he asks me for them. What to do now.

Regards,

IZA

I dont know if this helps, but we were asked for medical and PCC today and the attachments on the email were regarding all the information where to get them done and also a copy of the Aus Clearance application form.

I think its a template letter that they use, but agree its a bit confusing.

Guest cdchaplin

hi big bob turn me pink!!!

had medicals done monday and am just waiting for pcc to come back....so i can upload then hopefully the golden ticket!!!!!

PS does everyone need form 80??? i have not been asked for this just pcc.

collette xx

Guest RobynT84

Hi Bob,

Could you add my details, please?

Name: Robyn&Kevin

Visa Applied : 28th September 2011

Trade/Profession: OH Urban & Regional Planner

Visa type: 176 WA Sponsored

Form 1100 Uploaded:

Case Officer Allocated:

Meds Received:

PCC Finalised: