886/176/475 State Sponsored :September 2011 Gang

Big Bob

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest denisenicholls
There is no hard or fast rule for timeline.It depends on which state you have applied your state sponsorship. Check each states websites for estimated times of processing which is ideally 8-12 weeks....

regards

Bob

Hi Bob,

I have tried the government website - how do I check estimated times of processing a 176 Visa for Victoria?

Hi Bob,

I have tried the government website - how do I check estimated times of processing a 176 Visa for Victoria?

There you go Denise....http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/visas-and-immigrating/faqs-about-skilled-state-sponsorship-and-visas

Guys,does anyone know the current waiting time on South Australia SS.

I could not see it on website, anyone here went through SA SS. Thanks guys.

DingDangDoo...for South Australia follow this forum and thread...There is a tracker there ...watch that and track yourself...http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/adelaide-migration-issues/25627-state-sponsorship-tracker-again-48.html#post201003 :wink:

regards

Bob

Bob,

Were to requested to send off your passports for the Visa label? Or is it electronic?

Yes MSD..

My agent suggested to do that so I gave them my passport same day I got my grant...They said it will be back in 4-5 working days and it will be better if you get those pink labels fixed so that you don't have any problems with emigration check etc. :biggrin:

regards

Big Bob

Yes MSD..

My agent suggested to do that so I gave them my passport same day I got my grant...They said it will be back in 4-5 working days and it will be better if you get those pink labels fixed so that you don't have any problems with emigration check etc. :biggrin:

regards

Big Bob

Thanks...did you get any decent prices for the flights. We are looking at early next year.

What are your plans for finding a job or have you already got something lined up.

Thanks...did you get any decent prices for the flights. We are looking at early next year.

What are your plans for finding a job or have you already got something lined up.

TBH I am not worrying about the prices as I am single buddy... I have my last Microsoft Certification Exam which I have late Oct...So stuck there....No I don't have a job...but I am a bit agressive there...Planning to have some before Christmas :eek:...Lets c what happens in that department...For now I am winding up my current role and going through KT (knowledge transfer) as I have put down my paper and have to serve a month notice...Lets see what future behold...In a new country, new place, new environment...I am excited as well as a bit worried too :unsure:

regards

Bob

Hi All,

My Case officer is an A*****e. He first asked for the PCC and Medical and then backed out and said I have not asked for these yet. However i sent me his mail back highlighting the wordings. Do you think it will effect my case?

Regards,

IZA

TBH I am not worrying about the prices as I am single buddy... I have my last Microsoft Certification Exam which I have late Oct...So stuck there....No I don't have a job...but I am a bit agressive there...Planning to have some before Christmas :eek:...Lets c what happens in that department...For now I am winding up my current role and going through KT (knowledge transfer) as I have put down my paper and have to serve a month notice...Lets see what future behold...In a new country, new place, new environment...I am excited as well as a bit worried too :unsure:

regards

Bob

I am also worried as I have a wife and a kid. I was thinking about going there few month earlier with a hope to find a place to live and a job before inviting the family. Tough one...

Hope everything goes to the plan and all the best with the move.

Guest AusPerth
Yes MSD..

regards

Big Bob

Where do we have to send the passport? To Aus consulate or VFS?

Regards,

-Ausperth.

Guest AusPerth
Congratulations AusPerth :hug:...SO you were sneaking haan :P:P silent visitor...:skeptical:...:biglaugh::cute:....Have a good life in OZ...

regards

Big Bob

Haha .. Silent follower of you guys, :wink: all of you on PIO are so good and helpful.... I had decided that I will be a part of this forum once we have the grant, so that I can also help new PIO's like you all .....

Regards,

-Ausperth.

Lols :laugh:...What a coincidence Sarah ..I was just going through those websites.... I am securing November 8 :wink:...Almost final....Singapore Airlines...What are ya upto...

regards

Bob

OH is going out hopefully w/c 10th Oct so been looking at flights for him first. Want to get set up. Tried usual sites & had him call Trailfinders yesterday. Got home last night & he said that there was nothing with Trailblazers :huh: Needless to say he is going to call Trailfinders today - been a while but thought it may work out worthwhile for him to get a basic round the world ticket as he will will be coming back at Christmas to collect us!:jiggy:

regards

Bob

You are brave !! Maybe if I didn't have kids I would be keen to just upsticks & see what pans out. Would be exciting :daydreaming: But reality check!!! I will have to wait til Jan 12 whislt the OH is enjoying the aussie sunshine!!

I am also worried as I have a wife and a kid. I was thinking about going there few month earlier with a hope to find a place to live and a job before inviting the family. Tough one...

Hope everything goes to the plan and all the best with the move.

I understand your dilemma. We thought about this for a long time & decided OH would go out first. The boys are 18 months & 3.5 yrs so we want to minimise the disruption to them. The negative thing is that I am left here working fulltime with the 2 boys & no family support. Not looking forward to that!!:arghh: But the benefit is that when do we go out, OH will have secured a job (hopefully) & a car & have found us somewhere to live. Fingers crossed :unsure:

Haha .. Silent follower of you guys, :wink: all of you on PIO are so good and helpful.... I had decided that I will be a part of this forum once we have the grant, so that I can also help new PIO's like you all .....

Regards,

-Ausperth.

We couldn't find anything to say that we had to send our passports away - do we??? And where to??? :err::confused:

Hi All,

My Case officer is an A*****e. He first asked for the PCC and Medical and then backed out and said I have not asked for these yet. However i sent me his mail back highlighting the wordings. Do you think it will effect my case?

Regards,

IZA

Hi All,

Regards,

IZA

Hey Iza,

Don't know if it will impact. I found our case officer really helpful - even got a best wishes from him once we got the grant. Play it canny! :wink:

Guest Rachel 80
Turn me ocean blue baby !!!! I got a visa!!!:yellow_guy_crazy_ty:happy_face_love_in_ Wine%20bottle%20animated.gif

thanks and regards people!

BIG ol' BOB

Hi bob, belated congratulations to a well deserved visa!!! Good luck with the move, all a little scary from here on in!!! Rachel

I understand your dilemma. We thought about this for a long time & decided OH would go out first. The boys are 18 months & 3.5 yrs so we want to minimise the disruption to them. The negative thing is that I am left here working fulltime with the 2 boys & no family support. Not looking forward to that!!:arghh: But the benefit is that when do we go out, OH will have secured a job (hopefully) & a car & have found us somewhere to live. Fingers crossed :unsure:

Hi,

We are fortunate that my parents are here.

I also have half of my family in Perth but it was down to state which has more job opportunities. We have started spend more days looking into places to stay and work. See what happens.

I hope things work out for you and the family and you join your OH quicker...All the best

Guest cdchaplin

can you please tell me exactly which forms i need for pcc?? I have printed off the ACRO ones for police certificate application. But do i also need form 80?? and the statuary declaration?? CO has just guided me to diac website but its not clear??

please help x

I am also worried as I have a wife and a kid. I was thinking about going there few month earlier with a hope to find a place to live and a job before inviting the family. Tough one...Hope everything goes to the plan and all the best with the move.

Planning is all you can do to your best buddy....I have a week to pack my backpacks and run to search a job there... Anyways Christmas(summer lols) is coming so why not get a job and celebrate it OZ style this time :laugh:

Where do we have to send the passport? To Aus consulate or VFS?

Regards,

-Ausperth.

We couldn't find anything to say that we had to send our passports away - do we??? And where to??? :err::confused:

Go to VFS with your grant letter and passport they will guide you with the needful..Or you can call OZ consulate and check the procedure..My agent is doing it so Sorry I am not sure about the process..Maybe someone can jump-in!

OH is going out hopefully w/c 10th Oct so been looking at flights for him first. Want to get set up. Tried usual sites & had him call Trailfinders yesterday. Got home last night & he said that there was nothing with Trailblazers :huh: Needless to say he is going to call Trailfinders today - been a while but thought it may work out worthwhile for him to get a basic round the world ticket as he will will be coming back at Christmas to collect us!:jiggy:

All the best for that...May you all be together this summer OZ Christmas:hug:

You are brave !! Maybe if I didn't have kids I would be keen to just upsticks & see what pans out. Would be exciting :daydreaming: But reality check!!! I will have to wait til Jan 12 whislt the OH is enjoying the aussie sunshine!!
Hmmm have to be sometime hun...Better late than never...:wink:
Hi bob, belated congratulations to a well deserved visa!!! Good luck with the move, all a little scary from here on in!!! Rachel

Hie Rachel,

Thankyou so much..:hug:.You don't have to wish me belated ...I am still celebrating..:biglaugh:

regards

Bob