886/176/475 State Sponsored :September 2011 Gang

Big Bob

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bob,

Happy to say that our meds are finalised today ....countdown begins!!!

Kate.

Awesome news Kate....So I am glad to turn you RED :biggrin:...I know this waitting time is insomniac...good luck gal...

regards

Big Bob

Excellent...its definitely moving forward. All you need is a CO which hopefully should be soon.

She already has one mate :cute:

cheers!

Bob

Guest plannerOH
Hi Bob,

Happy to say that our meds are finalised today ....countdown begins!!!

Kate.

So jealous of all you E-health people! Anyone know what's the earliest they process your meds if they're via paper? I think I've seen people's timelines reflecting 10 days at a minimum... any ideas? Mine still showing requested. Getting antsy. thanks!

Mine was filed on Sep 1 AEST time...So any hour from now : )...Thanks for the info update mate...just did meds today...

regards

Bob

How did you get on? For me and the partner the doc put down everything as normal but during the check up the nurse informed us that our BP was slightly over than normal but nothing to worry about

Once they have received the blood and x-ray results, the doc will upload the information via e-health next Thursday

How did you get on? For me and the partner the doc put down everything as normal but during the check up the nurse informed us that our BP was slightly over than normal but nothing to worry about

Once they have received the blood and x-ray results, the doc will upload the information via e-health next Thursday

All clear my friend...Best blood I ever gave...:wink: as mentioned in another thread...Here is my quote from another thread :biggrin:

Holly Molly....What a day !!!

That was the best blood I ever gave :wink: lols...Pablo/Peach/Ben/M2M.. my pals its was all smooth and good...I couldn't resist asking my doc about being overweight as soon as I entered...She asked me to shhh as she was filling some kinda form online looking at my passport...Then she said...You are not an overweight but a low class 1 obese..:skeptical:... I was quiet and thinking for a moment and...then said said...its okey ..pheeew..: sign of relief....lols... rest they took chest x-ray and stripped me to check if everything was allright:cute:... and I was back home in an hour or so....So Pablo...I think I made it :biggrin:...

Thanks for all your support guys...

regards

Bob

cheers!

Bob

All clear my friend...Best blood I ever gave...:wink: as mentioned in another thread...Here is my quote from another thread :biggrin:

cheers!

Bob

By the week beginning 19th your results should have uploaded, just in time for the CO

May/June was a busy month for them as everyone was in a rush to get the application in before the change. July turned out to be very quite, therefore turn around for Aug/Sept applications should be quicker...Let see

Hi Guys

My meds say received today and my PCC is finalised...Got it finally :-)...Any idea meds status change like it says finalised or something...I am not too sure :P....One more thing...Its a very silly question but need to know...I have an agent hired...How would I know when my CO is allocated other than CO mailing directly to my agent?

regards

Bob

Hi Guys

My meds say received today and my PCC is finalised...Got it finally :-)...Any idea meds status change like it says finalised or something...I am not too sure :P....One more thing...Its a very silly question but need to know...I have an agent hired...How would I know when my CO is allocated other than CO mailing directly to my agent?

regards

Bob

Bob,

That was quick, your meds were two days after mine and already it's uploaded. Nice one...Does the status for xray and HIV also say received?

Hi Bob,

For us our daughter's meds read finalised as soon as they were received. We think that this is because she did not need blood tests or xray so as soon as her general medical report was uploaded everything for her was uploaded. For us it started to say received the same time as hers did but we didn't go up as finalised until the following week, when our blood test results were uploaded by our doctor.

On the document checklist though it still says that our meds are required, rather than met, and it says the same for passport photos, which I have also uploaded. I think our CO has not reviewed our file since he looked at it on August 17th and requested photos and meds. I don't think that there was anything unusual in our meds so am hoping that when he next looks at our file our visa will issue ....fingers crossed!

Kate.

Hi Guys

regards

Bob

Tell a lie, my PCC are now showing up as met and Further medical results received but there are others which are showing up as required or outstanding. I guess these are x-rays and HIV as we were told that these will be upto 7 days

Well done! Bob, did you do e-health for your meds or did you do paper?

I did an e-health hun.

Bob,

That was quick, your meds were two days after mine and already it's uploaded. Nice one...Does the status for xray and HIV also say received?

Hey Mansukhpatel

Yes boss...They all say met...Some were uploaded on 10th and rest on 12th. All of them say "met"...Guys I have a CO finally :wub:

Hi Bob,

For us our daughter's meds read finalised as soon as they were received. We think that this is because she did not need blood tests or xray so as soon as her general medical report was uploaded everything for her was uploaded. For us it started to say received the same time as hers did but we didn't go up as finalised until the following week, when our blood test results were uploaded by our doctor.

On the document checklist though it still says that our meds are required, rather than met, and it says the same for passport photos, which I have also uploaded. I think our CO has not reviewed our file since he looked at it on August 17th and requested photos and meds. I don't think that there was anything unusual in our meds so am hoping that when he next looks at our file our visa will issue ....fingers crossed!

Kate.

Hi Kate

It seems you are right...They might be just sending some generic mail to make sure applicant are done with meds and pcc...All the best Kate...Your form 80 is uploaded on CO request ? Let me know when to turn you red...lols :laugh:( colour on first page)

cheers!

regards

Big Bob

Hi guys,

Absolutely thrilled to be able to say that our visa was granted this morning!! Weirdly we didn't even get the confirmation email yet but as I am obsessed (!!) I logged on to the system and we are approved, have visa grant number etc etc.

Yippee!!!! So exciting to know that we have it! I sent a very short polite email to our CO on Sunday evening, just letting him know that all the requested information was now uploaded. I don't know if that made any difference but we have it now, visa grant date 13th September!

Good luck everyone!

Kate.

Hi guys,

Absolutely thrilled to be able to say that our visa was granted this morning!! Weirdly we didn't even get the confirmation email yet but as I am obsessed (!!) I logged on to the system and we are approved, have visa grant number etc etc.

Yippee!!!! So exciting to know that we have it! I sent a very short polite email to our CO on Sunday evening, just letting him know that all the requested information was now uploaded. I don't know if that made any difference but we have it now, visa grant date 13th September!

Good luck everyone!

Kate.

Fantastic news... Congratulations Kate...you must be over the moon

Funny you say that because I read somewhere that someone sent CO an email asking if they require further info and straight away they were approved

Hi guys,

Good luck everyone!

Kate.

Congratulations Katy...I am glad to turn you BLUE#1 in this thread...AWESOME NEWS!animated-flowers-congratulations.gif

thanks and regards

Big Bob

Bob,

Your timing has been perfect. Both PCC and meds uploaded in time for the CO to sign off. Have they asked for any more info?

You haven't changed your colour on the front page?

Ya bud...

Ideally its very rare that I get my time perfect ...:biglaugh:...had been bit lucky this time (I hope so).:wink:... FYI I am turning myself PINK (My to be OH loves pink:wub:) as my CO also requested Form 80 and Form 1221 today which will be uploaded tomorrow by my agent...

thanks and regards

Big Bob

Guest luckylady

Hi

Can you add my details please.

Thanks

Name: Lucky Lady

Visa Applied : 12 September 2011

Trade/Profession: Cook

Visa type: 176 WA Sponsored

Form 1100 Uploaded:

Case Officer Allocated: