886/176/475 State Sponsored :September 2011 Gang

Big Bob

Guest WinTheAshes
Congratulations Dale & Jane!!

Really pleased for you. Now the fun starts, I dont know about you, but I just dont know what to do first......There are too many things to think about.

This will be a good start though the list is by no means exhaustive...

http://www.workingdownunder.co.uk/living/emigration_checklist/

I am freaking already ;-)

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Dale & Jane!!

Really pleased for you. Now the fun starts, I dont know about you, but I just dont know what to do first......There are too many things to think about.

Thanks!!

Yes there's loads to do/think about. We've been working hard to finish the house (been renovating for 3 years), final carpets going in today and we're pretty much there!

Jane got the job, so it's really all going soooo well at the moment. The job doesn't start until August so we've got plenty of time.

Love the fact that we are actually working towards a date.

Jane's sister is back from oz for a few weeks so we're getting loads of questions answered too!! :)

Hi all , well I'm still waiting I'm s0ooooooo SAD X Lukes meds are still referred and all documents saying requested don't understand the requested bit when my agent said its all been uploaded never mind x

Guest luckylady
Thanks!!

Yes there's loads to do/think about. We've been working hard to finish the house (been renovating for 3 years), final carpets going in today and we're pretty much there!

Jane got the job, so it's really all going soooo well at the moment. The job doesn't start until August so we've got plenty of time.

Love the fact that we are actually working towards a date.

Jane's sister is back from oz for a few weeks so we're getting loads of questions answered too!! :)

Congratulations to Jane on getting the job, Its great you have a date to work towards.

We are also finnishing off the house renovations, funny how getting a visa focus the mind to completing all the jobs you've been putting off for a while!!

Our carpet is in the house, but not on the floor ! LOL - sometime before Xmas I hope...

Congratulations to Jane on getting the job, Its great you have a date to work towards.

We are also finnishing off the house renovations, funny how getting a visa focus the mind to completing all the jobs you've been putting off for a while!!

Our carpet is in the house, but not on the floor ! LOL - sometime before Xmas I hope...

It's nice to have it done and finally have a lounge again!

Been looking at flight prices, there are some really decent prices around.

Best so far is Singapore one way £604 each flying 4th July, this includes taxes! Much cheaper than we thought a one way would be.

Bingo/ Bex - any news?

Hi Dale and Jane, That's a great price for the flights!

As for progress, I've uploaded the extra docs they asked for apart from meds and PCC. We're not having the meds til 8th December as we had to work around mock exams and flights :-( Police checks arrived yesterday but hubby's is wrong! Hopefully have that sorted by next week.

The extra documents that I uploaded were acknowledged as received by email but I'm not sure if that means they are satisfactory now or they will check everything when the meds are available.

Hopefully we'll have a decision one way or the other before Christmas!!

Bex

It's nice to have it done and finally have a lounge again!

Been looking at flight prices, there are some really decent prices around.

Best so far is Singapore one way £604 each flying 4th July, this includes taxes! Much cheaper than we thought a one way would be.

Bingo/ Bex - any news?

hi dale jane and lucky lady, glad for u both job and all its great news hun, i on the otherhand have had bad news today ,we used a agent GV as u know and we have found out today they havent sent our documents to diac my husband foned agent in the end after i have been on to em for a few weeks , this week all week and kept getting fobbed off so mart rang about it and agent has recieved a email from diac saying how can we change date of birth of a applicant if we havent got a birth cert or passport the email said cus we asked em forward it to us it said docs requested twice now on the 18th of oct and the 15th of nov anyway cut a long email short basically they have got hardly anything of ours at diac the havent got birth certs photos skills asses wage slips bank stats references they havent even sent his qual marting has give em a right b****king the agent said if they have time they will do it today if not mon cheeky sods they have had all that info weeks anyway i was crying and martyn said dont worry duck he is going fone diac himself now sun night here mon morn there speak to em himself and they have put in big bold letters on this email u have 28 days now from today again to the agent what they have forwarded to us carnt believe it i was telling em documents r saying requested and they didnt take a bit of notice crapcrapcrap xxxxx

Guest luckylady
hi dale jane and lucky lady, glad for u both job and all its great news hun, i on the otherhand have had bad news today ,we used a agent GV as u know and we have found out today they havent sent our documents to diac my husband foned agent in the end after i have been on to em for a few weeks , this week all week and kept getting fobbed off so mart rang about it and agent has recieved a email from diac saying how can we change date of birth of a applicant if we havent got a birth cert or passport the email said cus we asked em forward it to us it said docs requested twice now on the 18th of oct and the 15th of nov anyway cut a long email short basically they have got hardly anything of ours at diac the havent got birth certs photos skills asses wage slips bank stats references they havent even sent his qual marting has give em a right b****king the agent said if they have time they will do it today if not mon cheeky sods they have had all that info weeks anyway i was crying and martyn said dont worry duck he is going fone diac himself now sun night here mon morn there speak to em himself and they have put in big bold letters on this email u have 28 days now from today again to the agent what they have forwarded to us carnt believe it i was telling em documents r saying requested and they didnt take a bit of notice crapcrapcrap xxxxx

Hi Bingo,

I think I might have used the same agent.

I was on the whole happy with the service, but I chased the agent every couple of days, looked on line to see what they had uploaded and generally was on their case. I think they kept on the ball just to shut me up!!

Dont forget you are paying them loads of money, so they should be giving you a good service.

Best of luck

Hi Bingo,

I think I might have used the same agent.

I was on the whole happy with the service, but I chased the agent every couple of days, looked on line to see what they had uploaded and generally was on their case. I think they kept on the ball just to shut me up!!

Dont forget you are paying them loads of money, so they should be giving you a good service.

Best of luck

Hi hun , everything will get sorted just I wanted it for they shut for Xmas mart said he will sort it the case officer is sunitta team 2 mart will try and ring her on sun night but he's going email her direct tomoz cus he dosnt trust agent now I'm on me 3rd agent with them cus the agents leave I'm gutted but I know we will get the visa just wanted it 4 Xmas mart said as soon as they get those docs its all ready that's y our Lukes medicals are still saying reffered aswel cus how can they finalize em till they have got evidence of his correct dob cus on the status page our Lukes birth month is wrong all the best sweetie xxx ill let u know as soon as I get granted watch this space hun xxx

Hello

I am new here.

I lodged 475 on 23 Oct. 2011

CO asked health assessment, pcc and form 80 on 3 Nov.

what is the next phase?

hi there , you send of ya pc checks fill in form 80 upload to diac book meds download forms when ya get ya pc back upload to co then sit and wait to c if they want owt else or you may get a straight grant after that :tongue:

You still waiting Bingo? I saw you message about the problems with your agent, I hope it goes well from now .

We have our medicals next week and I'm expecting PCC to arrive tomorrow so that should hopefully be all the info they need.

I was asked for further evidence of work experience (last 8 years) so uploaded a stack of bank statements and payslips. As i wasn't asked for further evidence of specific work experience i assume they must be satisfied with the employer reference and job description?? I also had a Stat Dec done by my daughters father stating she could emigrate and i hope this is also adequate. I'm starting to worry now that i'll get an email after the medicals to say that the documentation wasn't in order and visa gets denied :sad: The risk of not using an agent I suppose but it's done now. I was thinking of emailing my CO to check but don't want to be a pain!!

Bex

You still waiting Bingo? I saw you message about the problems with your agent, I hope it goes well from now .

We have our medicals next week and I'm expecting PCC to arrive tomorrow so that should hopefully be all the info they need.

I was asked for further evidence of work experience (last 8 years) so uploaded a stack of bank statements and payslips. As i wasn't asked for further evidence of specific work experience i assume they must be satisfied with the employer reference and job description?? I also had a Stat Dec done by my daughters father stating she could emigrate and i hope this is also adequate. I'm starting to worry now that i'll get an email after the medicals to say that the documentation wasn't in order and visa gets denied :sad: The risk of not using an agent I suppose but it's done now. I was thinking of emailing my CO to check but don't want to be a pain!!

Bex

hi bex,there is no risk of not using a agent believe you me i reckon if we had of dun it ourselves we wud of been dun and dusted by now hun you will be ok we dont even know if the agents sent our docs said they had forwarded them again on 29th nov but i dont trust em anymore im beginning to give up and have a garage extension instead lol x:swoon:

hi bexy71 agen , with u saying u av to prove 8 years this is wat was on a email sent to our agent its because weve probably tick the box claiming 8 years cus weve been doing the job longer than that but u only need 12 months proof really well oh does anyway because he scores enough point without proving the experience , but we all on a 176 have to prove 12 months me hubby can prove this amount of years but it really isnt needed when we add up the points i think its how weve all nread the question ok we can prove it cus weve been in the job for 20 years but 8 years isnt needed has proof if u get me lol only 12 months even the agent has only give martyn 10 points for his quals but really he shud have 15 he cud argue the toss but he has enough points anyway xxx

bexy71 i forgot to say email co it wont hurt we emailed sunnita team 2 the other night and she replied within 5 hours she carnt tell us anything with being through a agent we have to do 956 and 1193 and send em to diac but i think agent has to countersign em first and that wiil b a miricale getting em to read ya email, or take ya phonecalls , anyway email ya co ours was nice but by law limited but not in your case cus u are direct with them xx

Hi Bexy, ive been through it, sounds like youve uploaded everything but the kitchen sink which is what I did, the CO was straightforward and asked for further docs and set to Met all others then granted the visa, there was no late cruel denial so dont worry, meds booked is a good sign too. My med was late Oct and visa grant late Nov.

Hi Bexy, ive been through it, sounds like youve uploaded everything but the kitchen sink which is what I did, the CO was straightforward and asked for further docs and set to Met all others then granted the visa, there was no late cruel denial so dont worry, meds booked is a good sign too. My med was late Oct and visa grant late Nov.

Thanks for that, I should stop worrying! I did email our CO yesterday evening and he replied that all the employment docs were satisfactory, just awaiting police and meds. Hopefully the meds will be straightforward...

Bexy

Evening! Got both PCC's now so only waiting for the medicals on Thursday. Just a couple of questions for anyone who had medicals at the Bridgewater Hospital in Manchester:-

did you have to take 2 passport photies? I'm sure I read it somewhere but can't find it now

the website says we need to take our passports and certified copies of the photo page of our passports. It doesn't ask for this on the confirmation email so just wanted to check what others did as it's a bit too far to nip home and get them!

Cheers

Bexy

Evening! Got both PCC's now so only waiting for the medicals on Thursday. Just a couple of questions for anyone who had medicals at the Bridgewater Hospital in Manchester:-

did you have to take 2 passport photies? I'm sure I read it somewhere but can't find it now

the website says we need to take our passports and certified copies of the photo page of our passports. It doesn't ask for this on the confirmation email so just wanted to check what others did as it's a bit too far to nip home and get them!

Cheers

Bexy

Hi becky71 , we went bridgewater they took photos of us the only one that had a photo and a form off us was the xray woman the doctor didn't ask as they take ya photo we just tookbour passport for I'D they too photo copies of them also make sure u take ya passports

Hi bex , forgot tell ya me hubby got the agent to countersign form 956 on Friday and he emailed it us through , hubby has sent it to diac with a load of docs what they never had from agent so we r dealing with it now its a lot better as u get a direct response cud of saved a couple of k but never mind as long as we get our visa we not bothered , we have just got sit and wait now hun ill keep ya posted cc

Thanks bingo, I'll make sure I remember those passports! We need them for ID on the flight anyway. Glad to hear you're getting sorted, you should hear by Christmas now. Any chance of a refund from your agent seeing as they weren't very good? even a partial one as a goodwill gesture?

Bex

Thanks bingo, I'll make sure I remember those passports! We need them for ID on the flight anyway. Glad to hear you're getting sorted, you should hear by Christmas now. Any chance of a refund from your agent seeing as they weren't very good? even a partial one as a goodwill gesture?

Bex

Hi hun , hope I hear 4 Xmas wud b nice , Martyn has put a complaint into agentl he hasn't asked for a refund cus he said he ain't bothered as long as he gets his visa xxx