886/176/475 State Sponsored :September 2011 Gang

Big Bob

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi lobeurvellec, y has oh got enter first i wudnt like to fly on me own only been abroad twice in me life x

He just has to enter the country first through immigration - I can be next in the line!!:biggrin: Its just because he is main applicant.

Not sure when we are planning to move over to live, we dont have a prorerty to sell, so could be anytime.

Now the freaking out will begin, that its really happening!:wacko:

Just logged on to the DIAC site and we got our visas granted today!!
Brilliant, been shadowing your progress for the past 2 months since we started our visa application and I'm really pleased it's worked out so quickly for you. Good luck in Perth, might see you in Little Creatures one day :biggrin:

Hey folks!

Our meds looks like they have been rec'd on our application- Medical results, HIV test. However it is now saying Hep B an Hep C tests are required.

Jane is in the medical profession so understand it for her but it's asking for them for me too. Do we need to do anything or will the docs we used run the tests and are they checking to see if we are vaccinated or whether we have it?

Any thoughts?

Everything is still saying rec'd not met also!!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi dale and Jane , they are seeing if u test negative for it I had the

Jab for hep b or c with being a support worker I had it in 2007 u av to

Have a booster after 5years to top it up if u still work in the care

Profession the reason u will av to have a test is becus if Jane tests positive

U cud of contracted it but its unlikely cus we where ppe I shud think ya doctors cud

Test ya I don't know y they didn't test ya when u went if they new James profession

I wud ring diac and check xx

Think I'll wait until Monday and ring the docs we had the meds with, see if they are doing the tests. Might already be doing them but the results aren't in.

I guess if we need to go have the tests taken it will need to be with a panel docs. Very strange as Jane told the docs she worked in healthcare.

Oh well, sure we'll get there!!

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.266944,-0.889456

Hey Mates!

Long time...Apologies for delay in updating the tracker but I have another week more to fly to Canberra...Hope I am justifying myself fair:biggrin:

Congratulations on your visa grant PlannerOH and lebourvellec....Congratulations_Comment_10.gif

Luckylady..I have turned you pink...lols..:cute: Jane and Bingo...I have you both orange....Rest anyone missed please do let me know... Wish you all a best of BLUE...

regards

Bob

Guest Corky80

Hey Bob,

Turn me all the way blue!!!!!!!! Our Visa was granted on 13th October, Whoop Whoop!!!!- sorry ive been away, we were getting married- the day we were flying out for our wedding, standing in Luton Airport we got a text message from our agent say our visa has been granted!!!!!! Great wedding present, aiming to move to WA in April 2012

Name: Corky80

Visa Applied : 15 September 2011

Trade/Profession: Critical care Nurse

Visa type: 176 WA Sponsored

Form 1100 Uploaded:15/9/11

Case Officer Allocated: 28/9/11

PCC Finalised:2/10/11

Meds Booked:7/10/11

Meds Finalised:???

Form 80 submitted: 28/9/11

Visa Granted:13/10/11

4 months from start to finish- From lodging skills assessment to visa GRANTED!!!

Hey Bob,

Turn me all the way blue!!!!!!!! Our Visa was granted on 13th October, Whoop Whoop!!!!- sorry ive been away, we were getting married- the day we were flying out for our wedding, standing in Luton Airport we got a text message from our agent say our visa has been granted!!!!!! Great wedding present, aiming to move to WA in April 2012

4 months from start to finish- From lodging skills assessment to visa GRANTED!!!

Congrts Corky80 on Visa and your Wedding!!! :biggrin::biggrin: We got CO same day as you guys and did medicals same day too!!

We are heading over in April sometime to Validate our visas, just looking at prices of flights just now!

Hey Bob,

Great news Corky!!

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.266873,-0.889480

Guest luckylady
Hey Bob,

Congratulations Corky80 on both the Visa & getting married!! What a fantastic way to start married life.

Guest RobynT84

Hi All, I moved over to the october group cos our application was delayed. But I just thought I'd update you anyway (cos I'm super excited and telling anyone who'll listen!) that we got our CO today. Meds and Police checks requested but no other docs at this stage so hopefully smooth sailing from here. Congrats to everyone whoapplications are progressing well xx

Hi all

Just got CO :biggrin: Yesterday my online status changed to " Application Being Processed Further" and today they requested an updated From 80.

Following is my timeline:

Applied visa subclass 886 on September 2009

From HR country

Cat 3 ( After recent Changes on SMP's )

Anyone has any idea how long the security check will take for HR countries ?

Guest luckylady
All gone quiet on our front, how's everyone getting on? Anyone any further along?

Janes meds have been finalised, but mine do not say so.

I hate all this waiting!! Waiting waiting waiting.....

We have heard nothing as yet. I am checking the web site daily, but no news.

2 out of the 3 meds were a cat B, so I knew we might have to wait a bit longer, but its driving me mad!!!!

Glad things are moving along for people, even slowly!

We're still waiting for a CO :wideeyed:Rang them up on Tuesday just to check the application had been received OK (they have taken the money) and lady on the phone said it was waiting to be allocated a CO and we'd hear in the next few weeks! No idea what the delay is but it is a bit frustrating!

Bex

Guest WinTheAshes
All gone quiet on our front, how's everyone getting on? Anyone any further along?

Janes meds have been finalised, but mine do not say so.

I hate all this waiting!! Waiting waiting waiting.....

Very quiet indeed! Booked our medicals 11/10 and were finalised (after initially being referred) on 19/10. Sent off the police certificates only last week. Hopefully not long to go now. Just hang on in there all you.

Very quiet indeed! Booked our medicals 11/10 and were finalised (after initially being referred) on 19/10. Sent off the police certificates only last week. Hopefully not long to go now. Just hang on in there all you.

Hi, out of interest, does it say that meds are finalised for all applicants or just the main applicant?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk