886/176/475 State Sponsored :September 2011 Gang

Big Bob

Hi All, Its been more than 3 weeks that my case moved up to Cat 3 but still there is no sign of any movement regarding my case. My agent asked DIAC and they advised her that our case has been allocated and you should hear from your CO in coming weeks, but as i said still nothing.

What u guys suggest me to do ?

Following is my timeline:

Visa 886 ( WA sponsorship ) Applied September 2009

Form 1100 sent September 2010

From High Risk Country

Any comment is much appreciated :D

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckylady
two words mates: VISA GRANTED!!!

So incredibly grateful for everyone's advice and support. I'd have been nowhere without it. I am over the moon and a bit speechless. How am I supposed to go to bed? Omg I still don't believe it. Thank you all!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Were off to the meds tomorrow, so shouldn't be far behind!

Hi all, hope Uve had a gud weekend, well I spent all weekend

Uploading further docs to agent they asked for 12 months payslips and p60

Couldn't find p60 so uploaded the payslips and 12months payslip and the contract of

Employment I hope that's enough they prob just want to see if oh has been working

In the last 12 months becus he wouldn't ask his emplyer for reference where is know

Becus he's working on a prroject for next 4 years and he doesn't want em think he's about leave for oz

I've also uploaded extra info for Lukes dependancy hope I've give enough info got meds Fri 27th but Lukes dob is wrong on the form does anyone know if I shud cross it oh and put correct one and initial

It

Just received my Aus Police Check, was getting a bit worried about it, looks like the Postie put it in the wrong door and some nice person came and put it in mine!!!

Its the 28 days today from when got CO, but we had emailed him already with remmitance of Bank Transfer and post office recipt, an he was ok about waiting until it came through.

Hopefully grant just round the corner!!

Bit of a random one! All our docs are saying "received" not "met" as some of u guys are saying.

Anyone had this? Like I've previously said the co has asked for our meds and pcc. Just thought it was a bit strange.

Cheers

Dale

Strange? Ours had been changed mt met the day we got a CO. If they have asked for your Medicals and PCC, it sounds like all docs are ok.

Guest luckylady

Hi BigBob,

Can you turn me pink!!

Had meds today, Unfortunatley they couldn't complete us on the emedicals, as our details couldn't be found on the system. we are all gutted as we have been told, this will add a delay of 3 - 4 weeks.

Hi luckylady sorry to here that but at least u will have em soon

I'm a little bit disapointed also because my lad is glued up sore throat etc..

So we shud of had em done Fri this week but we've put em off till 15th

Nov me husband just said we will get em so don't worry about it xxx

Guest luckylady
Just logged on to the DIAC site and we got our visas granted today!! No email yet, which is strange? Cant beleive how quick it has happened!

Congratulations!!!!! You must be over the moon. I agree its a bit scary how fast this is all going.

congratulations , Lebourvellec didnt take long at all , im trying not get too excited though if i get mine granted before xmas im having a party and put a huge aussie flag at the front of me house lol x all the best hun i c u r a mechanical engineer thats what my hubby is what part of oz u going ?

congratulations , Lebourvellec didnt take long at all , im trying not get too excited though if i get mine granted before xmas im having a party and put a huge aussie flag at the front of me house lol x all the best hun i c u r a mechanical engineer thats what my hubby is what part of oz u going ?

Hi

My Hubby is the Mech Engineer, Im the QS. Yes heading to WA, hoping that he will get a transfer with his current Employers as they have offices in Perth, he works in the Oil & Gas.

We have been really surprised at how fast things have been moving, especially after Jul. We first started looking at this process in Jan 2010 and was going to take at least a year, (WA were taking 3-4 months to make decisions for SS then).

We just need to get over to validate visas, not looking forward to that, our daughter has just turned 1, will be a very long flight.:biggrin:

Im sure you should have yours by Xmas.

hi leborvellec, yes long flight but we got to do it lol , my hubbys firm has got a company in perth also he works in water at the minute , but hes worked in defence,nuclear and power he does mechanical and hydralics when r u going activate and when are u thinking of moving?x

Anyone know what validating actually involves?

Do you have to do anything other than get the passport stamped?

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.266856,-0.889469

Just going through immigration validates your visa.

We still dont have our email from visa grant but when login to DIAC they have been granted, we have a note saying that we have to get visa labels put in our passports, which I was a bit surprised about, (think its because my OH has 2 French Passports). We also have the 8502 condition, that my OH has to enter Australia first.

hi dale and jane , yes hun u have 12 months to activate ya visa from the date of ya police checks so when they grant ya visa u will be given a date to enter they cud give u the full 12 months but if ya dont get ya visa till xmas then if u got ya pcc in oct same as me u got 10 months activate even if u fly there and flt back which is unlikely u have to set foot on aussie soil within the 12 months from pcc or meds which ever is first or get them dun agen then u have 4 years after that to move the perm x