886/176/475 State Sponsored :September 2011 Gang

Big Bob

Guest cdchaplin

all our meds finalised yipee!!! just waiting for pcc to come back which i then will upload then......... maybe i will get an extra birthday surprise monday!!!

collette xx:jiggy:

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cdchaplin

just uploaded pcc and all meds finalised...maybe i will get that extra pressie for my birthday next week after all....fngers crossed!!!!!!

hi everyone , joined this forum in march 2011 not been on here since just thought i would let you all know where we are at , positive skills assesment engineers australia march 2011 , ielts test 25th june bangor uni L8.5 R8 S8.5 W8.5 overall 9 , wa ss lodged in july got it back day after lodging , 176ss lodged 26th sept form 1100 sent 27th sept , awaiting case officer xx

Guest Louisemarybillia

Hi all, was just wondering if anyone has any 176 news updates, our CO has had all our info, the lot !!, but we have not had a review update since the 5th Sept, final docs uploaded 22nd sept, still not a peep..........

The agent sent a nudge to the CO and we were told that the case would be reviewed first week of October ! Still nothing .

Just wondered if there maybe a general slow down, we are SS, Cat 3:unsure:

Hi all, was just wondering if anyone has any 176 news updates, our CO has had all our info, the lot !!, but we have not had a review update since the 5th Sept, final docs uploaded 22nd sept, still not a peep..........

The agent sent a nudge to the CO and we were told that the case would be reviewed first week of October ! Still nothing .

Just wondered if there maybe a general slow down, we are SS, Cat 3:unsure:

i hope we are not impacted by these, seems things have slowed down since 7th SEP ?

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Important Information:

New State Migration Plans (SMPs) for some states and territories have been released. Details are available on the relevant state or territory websites.

Due to the implementation of these new SMPs, some existing GSM applications are eligible for Priority Group 3 processing. GSM is currently re-categorising these applications to ensure they are prioritised correctly and affected applicants do not need to contact GSM processing centres regarding this.

As a result this of re-categorising the allocation of Priority Group 4 applications has been reduced for this update period.

hi bob thanks for adding me to the sept 2011, spoke to my agent today because on the diac application status page they have my sons birthday wrong and when our agent sent us a copy of the trn number through she missed the z of the end of the trn so my hubby sent the trn with the z what was missing through to wa hope it doesnt confuse the situation lol x hoping get a case officer sooo0000n weve booked meds for the 27th of 0ct0ber just in case we here we can always move them back if we dont here anything and weve sent off pcc because thats not a massive expense if push come to shove my son is insulin dependent so i think he has got have a extra blood test done so fingers croosed we get a case officer soon and well done to you hunxx

hi jane and dale my agent reckons a couple of weeks from when lodging she told me that today when i spoke to her , let us know when you hear anything i reckon we may get one in the next week hope so anyway fingers crossed xx

Hi Bob, personally I'm chomping at the but for the allocations date page to update!! I'm hoping for tomorrow as we're well over two weeks now!!

Cheers

Dale

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.266878,-0.889465

Hi dale/jane

I agree that CO allocation is a bit slow now....So better be prepared with rest of your docs...All the best hun..:biggrin:

hi bob thanks for adding me to the sept 2011, spoke to my agent today because on the diac application status page they have my sons birthday wrong and when our agent sent us a copy of the trn number through she missed the z of the end of the trn so my hubby sent the trn with the z what was missing through to wa hope it doesnt confuse the situation lol x hoping get a case officer sooo0000n weve booked meds for the 27th of 0ct0ber just in case we here we can always move them back if we dont here anything and weve sent off pcc because thats not a massive expense if push come to shove my son is insulin dependent so i think he has got have a extra blood test done so fingers croosed we get a case officer soon and well done to you hunxx

Don't worry, All will be allrighty....tc

Bob

Guest cdchaplin

i'm getting soo stressed now!!! think my co is on holiday!!! my meds finalised 5th pcc uploaded 7th. all other docs met so where is my visa!!!!!!

Guest Louisemarybillia
i'm getting soo stressed now!!! think my co is on holiday!!! my meds finalised 5th pcc uploaded 7th. all other docs met so where is my visa!!!!!!

Hi cdchaplin, i think im in the same boat as you, all up loaded and nothing for nearly a month now :arghh:

Guest Louisemarybillia
What visa type are u guys waiting on?

Hi dalejaneaustralia/theworm its a 176 visa SS SA cat 3 , looking at the forums and timelines it looks like a bunch of people are in the same situation, im hoping that as they have only just updated the CO allocation today then they must be well on the way to clearing the back log... surely you cannot keep on taking more cases without the existing being cleared at some point :unsure: