The Sydney Swans beat Geelong away - feels as good as Spurs beating Arsenal!

MARYROSE02

I love my Pommie 'soccer' but, when your AFL/NRL team is on fire, it's really something. Listening to them sing the team song when they win too - amazing how good it feels!

So, get yourself a team to follow, read the back pages as well as the front.

Forget about the TAB though, that's a step too far though.

Guest Been there

Good result. I gave up on the 'girls game' (soccer) a long time ago. Chasing others wives (and wifes married sister as well) and their next coke hit seems to be their main rationale in life. Guys like Nobby Stiles wouldn't have bar of them.

Guest Been there

Richmond was a team I hated when supporting Carlton in the 70's and 80's. Nothing like a game at the 'G' with 110,000 fans. I was always impressed by Royce Hart but that's going back a ways

Well my team the WEST COAST EAGLES, have come from being the wooden spooners last year to finishing 4th this year, never expected them to get this far and well I wish them good luck in the finals but I honestly thing Collingwood are just unreal this year, but then in the end it could all be a different story on the day.

Laney

Well my team the WEST COAST EAGLES, have come from being the wooden spooners last year to finishing 4th this year, never expected them to get this far and well I wish them good luck in the finals but I honestly thing Collingwood are just unreal this year, but then in the end it could all be a different story on the day.

Laney

No one is unbeatable though Laney, I sat watching my team Hawthorn playing Geelong in 2008 and although I had some faith, I sat there not really thinking that they would beat Geelong who were like a machine then. I was so shocked at the end of the game that Hawthorn got up I turned to my brother and said "I think we just won the Grand Final" and it took a minute to sink in, we didn't talk for a minute or so, just popped the cork off the bottle !:jiggy:There are always upsets on the day !

GO BUDDY !