register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest DWB

Hoping to get to Perth soon

Guest DWB

Just started proceedings to move to Australia, Very early in the stages but hope to arrive before Christmas, or at most Easter. Just have to wait.

Looking towards FIFO work, got a couple of mates doing it from perth to Dave Price area loks like good work. looking forward to it (hopefully it comes to fruition).

Got a partner and a little un so will be a big move. Also got to kids I will have to leave with their mum, thats the only negative (all be it a massive one) i can think of. Really the only that could possibly hold me back.

Anyway pleased to meet you all.

Welcome to pio.

Good luck with everything, we're also in the very early stages (hubby waiting to hear about job application) and are looking at Perth also.

Trying to get to Aus since 2008. Finally the end is in sight and we are starting to really plan.

Hubby, Paramedic.

Me, Adult Nursing student starting Sept 2018. 

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the job search.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest DWB

Got an interview on the 4th of October!!!!!

Wish me luck.

Guest Chris n Lou

Congrats on the job interview. We are moving out to Perth beginning of November so just about to book flights. Can't wait.

Good luck for interview.

Guest DWB

Interview was put back to Monday the 24th..(THis monday) never been anxious about a job interview in my life. Kind of hoping I get to spend my last Christmas in the UK but if it all happens sooner then more than happy to go. Had to go get a passport this morning as the interviewer wants me to take a passport to the interview. £130 for a premium same day service ouch :D

It'll be worth it, I'm moving to Perth beginning of november too, can't bloody wait! :)