rockola57

Wot?I was only saying!

D'yer ever find yerself saying this to your spouse when she goes into one over trivia!All i said today was that the pork Steaks she does are never like those in the restaurants i have been to!Her Pork Steaks are tough,you need a Carpenters Saw to get through them,even though they look tasty on the outside!:swoon:What get's me though,is that her Ma's cooking is A La Carte:yes:You drool a mile away from her house at the wonderful wafts of good cooking.The stock answer i get when grouching about her appalling cooking is"I work 12 hrs a day,you do your own you lazy B":shocked:I always thought the way to a mans heart is through his stomach!:confused::wink:

Guest guest17301

and your point?...sounds quite reasonable to me....

and your point?...sounds quite reasonable to me....
No point really Fi!I married my lovely wife 'cos she always say's it like it is,BUT....i love good cooking!:yes:

Guest guest17301

cook together....with a glass or two of wine and some good tunes on..its fun!

cook together....with a glass or two of wine and some good tunes on..its fun!

Just don't do it naked, if your using hot oil!!!!!!

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

D'yer ever find yerself saying this to your spouse when she goes into one over trivia!All i said today was that the pork Steaks she does are never like those in the restaurants i have been to!Her Pork Steaks are tough,you need a Carpenters Saw to get through them,even though they look tasty on the outside!:swoon:What get's me though,is that her Ma's cooking is A La Carte:yes:You drool a mile away from her house at the wonderful wafts of good cooking.The stock answer i get when grouching about her appalling cooking is"I work 12 hrs a day,you do your own you lazy B":shocked:I always thought the way to a mans heart is through his stomach!:confused::wink:

Pork chops must be done in the oven to be tender, they are tough grilled or barbied.:cute:

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Book yourselves onto a cooking course for two and have fun with it :)

Or book yourself onto a course and show her how it's done!

:P

Jo (Aussie), Jon (Pom on a 100 visa), Satch (the gorgeous viscous labrador) have now been joined by Siena Rose.

Does anyone have a spare instruction manual for a baby girl?

Just don't do it naked, if your using hot oil!!!!!!

Naked :eek: might mistake that little snag mate, could be the end of your love life.:wink:

Naked :eek: might mistake that little snag mate, could be the end of your love life.:wink:
Dont yer mean that Cumberland Sausage!:yes:

Chipolata in my case mate :wink:

If it's shaped like that maybe you should see the quack!

:goofy:

Jo (Aussie), Jon (Pom on a 100 visa), Satch (the gorgeous viscous labrador) have now been joined by Siena Rose.

Does anyone have a spare instruction manual for a baby girl?

Cooking lessons sound a good idea then you could make her a nice meal and get in her good books lol. Wish someone would get me lessons, im a awful cook!

Guest sh7t man no way

most women rock have low self esteem,and must constantly be wrapped up in cotton wool (praise by her male dominant partner is the only way to achieve this) occasionally the male gets frustrated by this,and just says it as he feels:no:women will react to this by fits of anger followed by tears--:arghh::cry: they do this to gain some control within the relationship--when really they have failed,and look to blame the male--still they are all but fluffy little kittens,and need our support all the time--perhaps takeaway meals is the answer:wink:

Lol christ your brave, you trying to wind up women on here!? :P when i cooked for dave it was usually a ready meal or a oven meal, he could like it or go hungry lol

:laugh:Gotta empathise with her tbh lar!we share the cooking tbh,if im not in work i allways do it because she IS in work everyday,if its a day when we've both been in work we sorta let the one who can be arsed cooking do it,swings and roundabouts tbh rock,but if she keeps saying "£80 a month for cable TV(footy!:notworthy:) is a waste" im gonna dig a big hole in the garden for her:mad::wink::laugh:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

I keep saying that too lol we paid 60 a month and he hardly ever watched it! You men seem to like just throwing money away lol

I keep saying that too lol we paid 60 a month and he hardly ever watched it! You men seem to like just throwing money away lol

Yep, mostly on women :eek:

Yep, mostly on women :eek:

Well mine doesnt lol, not very often anyway! Maybe ill see if i can get a nice piece of jewellery off him when we go on holiday in a few weeks lol :laugh:

Guest guest37336

Hi Rock.

There ares several things a man should never say to his partner in crime.:idea::no:

1. I WAS ONLY SAYING. This will be misinterpreted as a snide dig, no matter the intention.

2. YOU LOOK WELL. Again it will be met with, 'You mean fat don't you'.

3. I PREFER THE RED DRESS. In turn you will be met with, 'So, you don't like the blue one then'.

4. WHEN IS OUR ANNIVERSARY. No need to go into too much detail with this one, I'll bring you flowers in the hospital mate.

And the one question NO man wants to be asked,

'Does my bum look big in this'.:shocked:

If ever asked this question develop a facial tick, slight deafness and remember those lines you said at the marriage ceremony. You know the ones, to bite ones tongue when the going gets tough,:shocked::biglaugh:

Cheers Toh.:wink:

So true tony! I said recently to dave " ive put weight on havent i" and he said no at first then i kept asking. And he eventually said yeah youve put a bit on! Lol i went in a huff for half a hour. Guys is best just to keep your mouth zipped or do a runner!

My boyfriend pissed me off so much with his poxy complaints about my cooking I stopped making him anything, also stopped driving him anywhere, due to him "just saying" I should sped up slow down etc believe me he soon shut up. If i make somerhing different from his mum he wont eat it, and believe me his mums cooking is totally average and mine is braw. Still gets chucked out of the car now and then for being a fanny though.

He also doesn't like ANY of my clothes and " just said" today how my ugly phase I was going through seems to have passed. I think he needs some sort of education on talking to women. Sigh.....

Lol i think we should send them both to that tool academy program!? I wish i was the one that could drive so i could throw him out but unfortunately its me that has to walk lol