MARYROSE02

Aversion to Kitty Litter - YUK!- is there a cure?

I gave a woman a lift home from the beach and she invited me in for a cup of tea.

As soon as I saw the kitty litter tray on the balcony - UGH! It turned my stomach.

Then she went into paroxyms of passion and pleasure when she saw her cat - which to me looked about as attractive and BIGGER and HAIRIER as Dangerous Davies' dog.

I didn't want my tea, just wanted to get the **** out.

Kitty litter and cats go together these days as we have to keep them confined and in overnight. I have three cats and only one of them uses litter, the others seem to be able to hang on. However I do not believe in the blurb that it lasts for this long and that long, I change mine very often as if I find it offensive then obviously my cats will not like it either as they are very clean animals.

I always had dogs and used to have three but have not replaced them this time, had cats as well but must say I found picking up the dog poo a lot more objectionable than cleaning the litter tray.

Petals

:ssign15:taking no prisoners :wink:

Funnily enough, I've got over my aversion to picking up dog poo - my brother's dogs - as long as there are no holes in the bag and it's nice and dry. Just hold my breath and resist the temptation to bite my nails.

I feel I'm being socially responsible too. At North Bondi the other day, right on the pavement outside a couple of nice restaurants - big dollop dog ****!

I have 3 cats too and they all use the litter tray unless I let them into the garden, in which case the 2 males will happilly fertilise the plants! the female one is very prissy and will only do her thing in the litter tray....

I clean the litter every single day and make sure it is always clean. The trays are also never ever in my house and always outside somewhere or in the garage. Much as I love my kitties I don't love their "produce".... and would not want it on my balcony!!!

And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time.

We have indoor cats and obviously a litter tray. It is kept in the laundry and the tray is washed and the litter changed frequently. I scoop and flush their poo as it is done, so it never really smells. It is funny but cats don't smell bad to me, but if I go in to a house with a dog, all I can smell is dog.

I have 3 indoor cats and no litter tray........but a LARGE cat enclosure which they can access at any time. As the enclosure is outside, the rain usually does it's job of keeping it fairly odour free, but we do rake it out every so often.

Love

Rudi

x

Guest sh7t man no way

ive got an aversion to womens perfume--its a bit like hay fever--makes me sneaze--i alway insist that all of my many conquests shower before entering the room of dreams (bedroom) its not much fun sneezing whilst doing the said thing:no: