The Ponds - Hills district

Anything is possible

Hi! Posted on other thread I can't pm u for some reason new to site and took an age to find this!! Lol!!! If u pm me with ur email I will get back to asap- would love to meet up

Lou x

Guest mcauleyl30

I am in rouse hill and there are dance clubs and playgroups near by, you should go to your local community centre and you will get a wealth of info there about things to do that are near by, thats what i did and whilst there met other mums who were really helpful. :) Childcare is sooo expensive out here, so i understand why you would like activites for the kids and it helps them settle in too.

Hi, I am close to you being in the hills also, if you want to meet you can Pm me, I am avilable during the daytime ATM as I'm not working currently ....K

Hi ladies, can I join in this thread? I am also new and in the Hills district, with a LOT of time on my hands since I am not working yet. If any of you meet up for coffee I would love to come along, conversation at the moment is with the plants.... LOL

LOL. how about this week?? I'll send you a pm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mcauleyl30

Hey Yvonne,

I live in Rouse hill not far from Stanhope, i am very lucky that my hubby's employer hired a good few irish people and we all moved here at the same time so i have met a good few people, which has helped me greatly, I can't imagine not having that network, what part of ireland are u from? Do u have any kids? I have met a lot of people through my daughters playgroup and dance class, depending on ur kids ages i can find out some info for u. I hope u are settling in ok and not finding the move to difficult. If i can be off any help to u just let me know.

I'm from Dublin, My kids are 15,13,10. The wave of homesickness has just passed through the house again it's nasty. I'm finding not seen kids out playing or neighbours mixing very strange, even my kids are feeling it. I did knock on doors when we arrived in April I introduced myself explained I had 3 kids and asked had they any kids. Well you'd swear I was a child snatcher from the reaction I got from them!!!

They have a few friends from school but they live in different areas and this business of arranging appointments for kids to come over is something I'm not used to.