Final Countdown

Guest gem and si

Guest gem and si

Hi Everyone,

Well this is it...our last week...We fly with Singapore Airlines on the 27th Aug 22:05 flight. We have so much to sort the first week we are there but hey ho...nothing new:biggrin:

I would like to say a big thanks to everyone who has helped along the way...I will give a report on my arrival and also update my removals thread on how John Masons performed on the removal.

Take care folks:biggrin:

Si & Gem

Hi Everyone,

Well this is it...our last week...We fly with Singapore Airlines on the 27th Aug 22:05 flight. We have so much to sort the first week we are there but hey ho...nothing new:biggrin:

I would like to say a big thanks to everyone who has helped along the way...I will give a report on my arrival and also update my removals thread on how John Masons performed on the removal.

Take care folks:biggrin:

Si & Gem

Good luck with your move, let us know how Singapore airlines do as thinking of booking with them ourselves. Especially the food as were a finiky family.

Lisa

Guest gem and si
Good luck with your move, let us know how Singapore airlines do as thinking of booking with them ourselves. Especially the food as were a finiky family.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I will let you know how it all went...we are taking a 18mnth old and have booked a basinette...Fingers crossed he will sleep 25hrs...lol who am i kidding:arghh:

Speak soon

Si

Guest juliemtaylor

Lisa

We flew with Singy Airlines last Feb and have to say we hated the food, too asian for my kids.. They were offered sandwiches but they hated them too. When we did the second leg we bought food in the shops to take on board. The Breakfast was rubbish as even the rolls were hard and brown inedible ones!

Good Luck

Julie x