The Pom Queen

Bon Voyage Britchix

I just wanted to wish Stacey all the best for her journey Down Under. Have a safe flight and please let us know how you are doing. Maybe we will catch up one day soon.

:hug::hug:

BonVoyage.jpg

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Best of luck stacey,hope its all you expect it to be:smile:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Well hun, the time has finally arrived! You GO GIRLFRIEND and make sure that you rock the hell out down under!

Hoping to catch you in Melbourne some time - will ensure I have a vodka (or two) at the ready. :biggrin:

Love

Kat

xxx

Partner visa lodged 5/7/10, subclass 309 Partner visa granted on 29/10/10. Permanent Residency visa granted 15/11/12. :cool:

Guest Guest 47403

Best of luck young lady enjoy the experience.

Guest Guest16631

.............................good luck to you....................hope your journey is all you want it to be.............:smile:

Good luck, hope it all goes well for you.

Trying to get to Aus since 2008. Finally the end is in sight and we are starting to really plan.

Hubby, Paramedic.

Me, Adult Nursing student starting Sept 2018. 

Guest juliemtaylor

Yay let the adventure begin! Sunny here at the mo and getting better!

Good luck with the journey!

Julie x

Guest The Ropey HOFF

All the best Britchickx, i wish i was going with you, your a top gal and will love it in Australia, well ........... whats not to love.

Best of luck Stacey. Maybe see you in Melbourne? Especially if the optimist organises a melbourne meet up:wink:

My Brain Hurts!

Guest sh7t man no way

have a safe trip,and a luverly time BC--its comes quickly:shocked:seems only a while ago you where getting all impatient waiting for the day--well its here:jiggy::jiggy:have some fun:wubclub: and be safe:hug:

Thanks everyone :) I'm just sorting out my laptop as I'm giving it to my brother :'( then I will be sorting out last minute bits and then spending the rest of the evening with family! I fly at 11.30am tomorrow, stopping at Singapore for 2 hours then onto Perth :) can't believe I'm finally going!!! Well time to log out now, I look forward to updating you from the other side :) TTFN!

Good luck Britchick, and all the best.:wubclub::wubclub::wubclub:

Fitter 4112 - Agent Apointed 28/01/09 - TRA Successful 08/05/09 - Visa 175 Submitted 12/05/09 - CO 30/8/11- Police checks uploaded 16/09/11 - Meds Finalised 28/09/11. Visa Granted 14/11/2011 :ssign19:in oz since Feb 12

Guest guest30085

Good Luck Stace, I hope it turns out to be a wonderful trip for you. All the best x

Have a safe journey, and a fantastic new life in Aus! I hope it's everything you ever dreamed. Keep us updated, and don't be a stranger!

Best of luck. XxX :wubclub:

Arrived on a WHV September 2016, Applied 489 August 2017, granted April 2018. Applied 887 (PR) April 2020, granted August 2020. 

Wish i was going too, i think if its a no go for oz for me and dave ill be doing a runner on a whv next year.

Mind put loads of pics up when you get the chance in a few months stacey! Have fun x

Lol ooh hel be raging! Find your own cyber bird stevie lol stop stealing other folks! :P