Bon Voyage Britchix

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol stevie whos the lucky lady haha. Stacey will be fine, im sure itl live upto her expectations and even if it doesnt shel still have a great time and get to see a amazing part of the world. I always wanted to visit oz since i was little too but that was cos i thought kangaroos and koalas were cuddly lol! My aunt brought me back a koala that had a tshirt saying i love australia so i always wanted to go, now that im older theres loads of other reasons lol

Just saw her Facebook status update - she's at the airport and waiting to board her flight. Brings back so many memories from backpacking 10 yrs ago.

So I will arrange a meet if Stacey is in Melbourne and wants me to. Would be cool to meet. But I will let her decide, no pressure.

Next time she reads this she'll be in the land down under with serious fun ahead! Not at all jealous :)

Guest The Pom Queen
Helloo everyone! Am on the other side now :) everything is going well, Perth is nice except it's not very warm! Only got mostly shorts with me lol. Kat I'd love to meet up when in Melb :) just gonna start job hunting soon! Become a farmer lol. I'll update you all soon xx

Lovely to see you and glad you are safe and well:wubclub:

Good luck on the job front:hug:

Helloo everyone! Am on the other side now :) everything is going well, Perth is nice except it's not very warm! Only got mostly shorts with me lol. Kat I'd love to meet up when in Melb :) just gonna start job hunting soon! Become a farmer lol. I'll update you all soon xx

Brit have a great time ........it will soon warm up ...hope to catch up some time .......:yes:nickx

Hiya brichickx

Delighted to hear you've arrived safetly.

Hope the weather warms up for you soon.

Chris x

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi everyoneee, everything's going well in Perth, been to the zoo, museum, gallery, bell tower, open top bus and generally just wandering around! My first hostel was sh*te but this new one is much better! will try to put some pics up soon :)

How is the job hunting going?:hug:

Cant believe you are in oz chick ,it only seems like yesterday you were just dreaming about moving down under ,and now you are the living the dream ,just want to wish you the best off luck ,hats off to you chick

[i WISH YOU WERE WITH HER TOO.HOFFS WIFE.QUOTE=The Ropey HOFF;1168260]All the best Britchickx, i wish i was going with you, your a top gal and will love it in Australia, well ........... whats not to love.

sh7t you not there yet :mad:

Hi everyone. Still doing well! I'm leaving Perth tomorrow to do 2 weeks wwoof work on a farm near ish to Perth :) so that should be an experience! Still looking for a farmy job, if anyone has any suggestions or knows of websites that would be a great help! :) Done lots and seen lots except Rottnest Island, but weather hasn't been up to scratch enough for that! Will try to put some pics up soon. Will update you all soon x