Can children visit Byford Quarantine?

Scarby

Hi, our Golden Retreiver is arriving at Byford in a few weeks time, my husband has got to do a college course as soon as we arrive so I will have to visit Murphy on my own, can anyone tell me if it is a problem if you have children with you when you visit?

Thanks

Celia

No children can visit - we (or rather my then 11 year old daughter) decided she didn't want to visit our cat as she would be too upset leaving her again. So we got through the 4 weeks with phone calls asking how she was (the staff were lovely).

You know your children, weigh up how upset they may be having to say goodbye at the end of a visit

No children can visit - we (or rather my then 11 year old daughter) decided she didn't want to visit our cat as she would be too upset leaving her again. So we got through the 4 weeks with phone calls asking how she was (the staff were lovely).

You know your children, weigh up how upset they may be having to say goodbye at the end of a visit

Thanks so much for replying, I would rather not take them in as I think they and the dog will get upset when we leave but thought at least if I do need to go in I can take them with me.

Celia

Yes your children can visit their pets at Byford. Our dog has been there for the last 2 weeks and I can honestly say that the staff there are wonderful!!

Thanks for replying, thats really reassuring to know that the staff are great, puts my mind at rest - I think thats the most stressful thing about this move, am more worried about the dog coping than moving 3 kids and us to the other side of the world!

Celia