You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

My husband and I are moving to rouse hill in nov have two kids girl 15 and boy 12 feeling a little nervous does anyone know of any groups that I could join when they as would love to make new friends asap ...

My husband and I are moving to rouse hill in nov have two kids girl 15 and boy 12 feeling a little nervous does anyone know of any groups that I could join when they as would love to make new friends asap ...

there is loads to do in rouse hill you will be fine, looks lovely area we were looking for a house there but couldnt get one so we decided on the ponds. Good luck

Thanks we looked at ponds too but wasn't in the school catchment area. We are here in oz at the moment but me and kids have to go home on Saturday as the eldest has to finish off exams so hubby will have to look after himself thankfully we secured a house which we pick keys up for tomorrow. Can't wait to come back tho x

Thanks we looked at ponds too but wasn't in the school catchment area. We are here in oz at the moment but me and kids have to go home on Saturday as the eldest has to finish off exams so hubby will have to look after himself thankfully we secured a house which we pick keys up for tomorrow. Can't wait to come back tho x

sorry for the late response i didn't get notification.

Are you back in oz now? Great about the hosue did you get rouse hill in the end?

No problem

No not back yet we fly out end of October but the hubby is settled in house in Rouse Hill I really can't wait to get back and start making friends asap.

Well I have finally arrived back in oz got loads to sort out but getting there gradually.

Kids both start rouse hill high school on 14th nov so at least they have time to get over jet lag.

Pick my dog up from quarantine on the 20th nov then our family will be complete once more.

I'm still interested in meeting new people so if anyone fancy meeting up for a coffee let me know

Well I have finally arrived back in oz got loads to sort out but getting there gradually.

Kids both start rouse hill high school on 14th nov so at least they have time to get over jet lag.

Pick my dog up from quarantine on the 20th nov then our family will be complete once more.

I'm still interested in meeting new people so if anyone fancy meeting up for a coffee let me know

Theres loadsa ex pats living in rouse hill you will be fine, I have met a nice family there and the school is excellent..... Lovely place wish I was living there, I am 5 mins away if you fancy a meet up....

Theres loadsa ex pats living in rouse hill you will be fine, I have met a nice family there and the school is excellent..... Lovely place wish I was living there, I am 5 mins away if you fancy a meet up....

Yeah I would love to meet up for a coffee give me a couple of weeks once the kids start school and I get sorted.

By the way I'm Lesley :biggrin:

Hi Lesley

How are you settling in? I hope the kids are getting on grand.

I'm only 5 mins from you were in Stanhope if you wanna meet up, myself and Anything is possible have met she's as mad as a brush :biggrin:

Yvonne

Hi Lesley

I'm only 5 mins from you were in Stanhope if you wanna meet up, myself and Anything is possible have met she's as mad as a brush :biggrin:

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

I'm settling good much better than I thought to be honest. Think the kids will fell better once they start school on Monday.

Yeah would love to meet up for a coffee I will let you know on time and date and hopefully Anything is possible can join us.

Lesley

Hi Yvonne,

I'm settling good much better than I thought to be honest. Think the kids will fell better once they start school on Monday.

Yeah would love to meet up for a coffee I will let you know on time and date and hopefully Anything is possible can join us.

Lesley

Hi Lesley,

Yer I am up for a meet.... Dont listen to Domestic Goddess I am not as mad as a brush...... Really :spinny:.....

Hi Lesley,

Yer I am up for a meet.... Dont listen to Domestic Goddess I am not as mad as a brush...... Really :spinny:.....

Well kids are settling canny at school so I'm up for a meet up any day part from wed so let me know time and place.

And anything is possible I believe you :biggrin:

Well kids are settling canny at school so I'm up for a meet up any day part from wed so let me know time and place.

And anything is possible I believe you :biggrin:

gonna send you a PM

Hi Lesley

Yvonne

Have sent you a pm

If I known then what I know now when I originally posted this thread how lucky I would be to make wonderful friends (if not a bit crazy :wacko: ) using this site dont know what I was worried about at all even if one has fecked off to QLD :arghh:

If I known then what I know now when I originally posted this thread how lucky I would be to make wonderful friends (if not a bit crazy :wacko: ) using this site dont know what I was worried about at all even if one has fecked off to QLD :arghh:

Argh what a lovely thing to say... I too am so grateful for the wonderful bunch of friends i have made... You have all made our australian journey so much easier.... you all know who you are...... Now less of the soft stuff whens the next piss up.....???

Argh what a lovely thing to say... I too am so grateful for the wonderful bunch of friends i have made... You have all made our australian journey so much easier.... you all know who you are...... Now less of the soft stuff whens the next piss up.....???

Haha!!! PIO really stands for.. Pissup In Oz :laugh:

And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time.

ha ha ...... reading over this tonight and funny how things were at the beginning when we first met to where all our journeys have taken us... funny reading over old conversations.

ha ha ...... reading over this tonight and funny how things were at the beginning when we first met to where all our journeys have taken us... funny reading over old conversations.

and where have our journeys took us..................rehab :happy_face_mummy_go

And I said nooo, nooo, nooo!

And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time.