and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest myboysjam

Apply for white card in UK

Guest myboysjam

Hi, my husband is a joiner and we are moving to Perth. Does he need to wait until we move to apply for his white card or can he apply for it while we are still in the UK. Any advice appreciated. Thanks, Valerie :wub:

Val, he can apply for his white card but you have to give them an address in Australia to send it too , i did it for someone a while ago , you can use mine if you want ......?

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

Guest Tosh Mckeown
Hi, my husband is a joiner and we are moving to Perth. Does he need to wait until we move to apply for his white card or can he apply for it while we are still in the UK. Any advice appreciated. Thanks, Valerie :wub:

Hi, You can either do the test here or wait till you get to Perth, I decided to do mine here to get it out the way (you can't fail). I used a site called blue dog training http://bluedogtraining.com.au/, there happy to send you the card to a uk address. Hope this helps

Hi, You can either do the test here or wait till you get to Perth, I decided to do mine here to get it out the way (you can't fail). I used a site called blue dog training http://bluedogtraining.com.au/, there happy to send you the card to a uk address. Hope this helps
that who i did mine with on line , its no big deal tbh another money making thing they adopted from the uk ......only a complete and utter fool would fail .......im on my 5th test .........:goofy:

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x