176 lodged AFTER 1 July 2011?

Tea4two

Hello!

Just wondering if there are many people who have lodged an application AFTER 1 July who have been assigned a CO yet?

The new guidelines for processing times say 12-24 months but I read about someone who had a CO two weeks after submitting so wondering if it's just a way to ensure they meet their targets. Can't face another winter in the UK but don't want to go to NZ if there is a chance that it could be only a few months till we get our visa. I know that no-one can answer this for me but am just looking for examples :)

Thanks!:biggrin:

Its taking about 2-3 weeks to get a CO at the moment for 176 lodges -

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Over on the PIA board people are getting their CO in about 2-3 weeks (several of them) and have been since 1st July, so I think its pretty accurate at the mo.

We lodged last week and are hoping to get one in a couple of weeks :)

Hope that helps :)

They seem to be going pretty quick, some quicker than others. Not sure if that's because of occupation, which state you're nominated by, your personal circumstances, etc.

Considering the current timelines it seems wise to front load your application if you want a speedy outcome.

Cheers

Pete

Its taking about 2-3 weeks to get a CO at the moment for 176 lodges -

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Over on the PIA board people are getting their CO in about 2-3 weeks (several of them) and have been since 1st July, so I think its pretty accurate at the mo.

We lodged last week and are hoping to get one in a couple of weeks :)

Hope that helps :)

Yess come on! 2-3 weeks! Hurry up SA Sponsorship!!! :biggrin: