anyone fancy a chat

Guest sh7t man no way

Guest siamsusie
am saying arsenal jist te wind up oor bob marley scouser:cute:cmon the gunners:wink:

You wouldnt be talking about our Pabs would you Stevie:huh:

n47473574292_1225831_3130.jpg

Guest john76
aye utd great team we a great Scots manager that they stole fae ma team:arghh:

dont think UTD stole him, more he out grew Aberdeen??? but yes a fantastic manager :biggrin:

doesnt the scousers also have a Scot in chagre??? :yes:

Guest john76
Not in european finals tho:wink:

you got to qualify for theurope to reach the final Pablo :biglaugh:

if you are referring to last years final, I think UTD and liverpool could have been on the pitch together and Barca would still have won, they were different class :notworthy:

whats your views on this match today??? was reading Arsenal are in all sorts of trouble with suspensions, injury worries and want away players, but I still think it will be a draw.one of my favourite memories from last season was after the liverpool v arsenal game and Kenny telling wenger to pXXX off :biglaugh:

you got to qualify for theurope to reach the final Pablo :biglaugh:

if you are referring to last years final, I think UTD and liverpool could have been on the pitch together and Barca would still have won, they were different class :notworthy:

whats your views on this match today??? was reading Arsenal are in all sorts of trouble with suspensions, injury worries and want away players, but I still think it will be a draw.one of my favourite memories from last season was after the liverpool v arsenal game and Kenny telling wenger to pXXX off :biglaugh:

You must dread getting to the final now tho john?do Barca get to keep yer after a 3rd humiliation?:biggrin:

Today?head says draw,heart says 1-2 lpool so thats what ive done,but its my insurance game,they have some suspensions yes,but ive seen their younger players on LFCtv,wont make much difference i dont think,best we've ever had was a draw down there,would be more confident if gerrard fit,but i'l be betting 1-2,carroll and suarez last goal:wideeyed:

Guest john76
You must dread getting to the final now tho john?do Barca get to keep yer after a 3rd humiliation?:biggrin:

Today?head says draw,heart says 1-2 lpool so thats what ive done,but its my insurance game,they have some suspensions yes,but ive seen their younger players on LFCtv,wont make much difference i dont think,best we've ever had was a draw down there,would be more confident if gerrard fit,but i'l be betting 1-2,carroll and suarez last goal:wideeyed:

yes Pablo I hold my hands up we were owned it was hard to watch, Rooney attempted to make a fight of it but too many of the others seemed to freeze!!!

will be watching the match so will probably back the draw just for an interest, the big game is on monday this week :biggrin:

yes Pablo I hold my hands up we were owned it was hard to watch, Rooney attempted to make a fight of it but too many of the others seemed to freeze!!!

will be watching the match so will probably back the draw just for an interest, the big game is on monday this week :biggrin:

Yer think?:laugh:will the ref hand yer a free pen like the last time yer played them at OT?:rolleyes:

Nah its normally a decent game v spurs,everyones writing them off but i dont see too much wrong with them,especially if they sign Diarra and a forward

Guest john76

i seem to remember all the handbags between wenger and kenny was around dodge penalty decisions, as for spurs yip think they will contest for a top 6 spot and do agree with you they are only one or two signings away from being a threat, now speaking of signings still got fingers crossed for Sneijder joining us, what about kenny will he be bringing in anyone else???

i seem to remember all the handbags between wenger and kenny was around dodge penalty decisions, as for spurs yip think they will contest for a top 6 spot and do agree with you they are only one or two signings away from being a threat, now speaking of signings still got fingers crossed for Sneijder joining us, what about kenny will he be bringing in anyone else???

It'l show the "dodgy" pen again today,he was launched in the back from Eboue i think,was a pen.

Think he'l bring in a c/half,maybe a back up forward if Ngog goes to Bolton,not too bothered tbh,because im dubious about integrating the 4 or 5 new players into the 11 already,without more signings,but we dont have the back up quality at the back and upfront that man city and man utd have,so its catch 22 for me

Guest john76
It'l show the "dodgy" pen again today,he was launched in the back from Eboue i think,was a pen.

Think he'l bring in a c/half,maybe a back up forward if Ngog goes to Bolton,not too bothered tbh,because im dubious about integrating the 4 or 5 new players into the 11 already,without more signings,but we dont have the back up quality at the back and upfront that man city and man utd have,so its catch 22 for me

that can be the problem Pablo, bringing in too many new faces to a side breaks up the understanding and flow a team has and it takes time to intergrate them into a side and in a league like the premiership if you take too long to settle your team the season is already over for you so i do get what your saying. UTD have had to sign a few more than fergie probably would want to due to retirements and a squad thats getting older. I followed your advice on city's new wonder kid and backed him for last goal then added for him to score another in play so thanks for that:biggrin:

that can be the problem Pablo, bringing in too many new faces to a side breaks up the understanding and flow a team has and it takes time to intergrate them into a side and in a league like the premiership if you take too long to settle your team the season is already over for you so i do get what your saying. UTD have had to sign a few more than fergie probably would want to due to retirements and a squad thats getting older. I followed your advice on city's new wonder kid and backed him for last goal then added for him to score another in play so thanks for that:biggrin:

Yeah Kun won me 125 quid,i allways do him,right off to put me bets on,i'l catch yer

na arsenal will win nae probs

:daydreaming:Good win,fractionally offside our first goal tbh,weakened arsenal team granted,but no johnson,gerrard or suarez in our starting 11 either,happy but think henderson should have been on the bench with mereiles or aqualini starting in his place,too static most of the game with him and adam in the middle of the park,also not the same without suarez in the team,the drive will come back when gerrard returns,but cant moan after a win

Guest john76
:daydreaming:Good win,fractionally offside our first goal tbh,weakened arsenal team granted,but no johnson,gerrard or suarez in our starting 11 either,happy but think henderson should have been on the bench with mereiles or aqualini starting in his place,too static most of the game with him and adam in the middle of the park,also not the same without suarez in the team,the drive will come back when gerrard returns,but cant moan after a win

yes i do agree thought the first had shades of offside but some go for you and some against (think that balances throughout the season)

i really like Mereiles and hope he gets a fair crack off the whip this season he's too good to be a bit part player!!!

Big congrats on a good win,as they say you can only play whats in front of you and if liverpool had been as weakened as arsenal was they would have tried their best to take you to the cleaners so all fair in love and war!!!

what do you make of Adam??? I always thought of him as a big fish in a very small pond at blackpool and he has done nothing yet to change my mind and carroll (your last day of the transfer window panic buy) he has looked at times when i have watched him for liverpool like the shirt is too big for him, again he looked good at a weaker side.:chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox:

anybody welcome,any subject disscused:wubclub: if youve never posted or are unsure just ask away--older members just jump in

helo, i like to chat ,i no good Enghlish, i very pretty , u PHONE ME , me cook 4 u .i make u nappy ......me wont to cum to Ostralier to liv ,Alan i wate for you...:wubclub:

yes i do agree thought the first had shades of offside but some go for you and some against (think that balances throughout the season)

i really like Mereiles and hope he gets a fair crack off the whip this season he's too good to be a bit part player!!!

Big congrats on a good win,as they say you can only play whats in front of you and if liverpool had been as weakened as arsenal was they would have tried their best to take you to the cleaners so all fair in love and war!!!

what do you make of Adam??? I always thought of him as a big fish in a very small pond at blackpool and he has done nothing yet to change my mind and carroll (your last day of the transfer window panic buy) he has looked at times when i have watched him for liverpool like the shirt is too big for him, again he looked good at a weaker side.:chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox:

Adams done quite well tbh,think he'l improve more when Gerrards back,probs play in the Alonso role with Gerrard driving on,Enrique a bargain as well,Downing im more than happy with,its just Henderson im dubious about,doesnt seem to EXCELL at anything(yet),just seems a steady eddie but we'l see,Mereiles is good,but wasted stuck out on the wing like last week,its just NOT his game.

Carroll was never a 35 mill player but Ncstle knew we had 50 mill from torres so...,but i think he'l do well for us,he's just been too isolated up to now,as when Kuyt plays he's allways chasing back so not there to support him up front when we break,Carroll is one the OTHER players need to learn how to feed,he's different than anything we've had before,all these new players are good,but back to INTEGRATING them all again,it will come with time i think,just need to keep scraping wins untill we gell as a team,Cahill maybe coming in from Bolton as well.....

Guest sh7t man no way

helo, i like to chat ,i no good Enghlish, i very pretty , u PHONE ME , me cook 4 u .i make u nappy ......me wont to cum to Ostralier to liv ,Alan i wate for you...:wubclub:
ive bik villy--ye avey smal bitys---me lice to cum to uzzi--ye lice to cum tonzeman--loz of gud timz fa me,and ye:wubclub: ve:Randy-git:gud time--me cud be boss boy:wubclub:

jeezo you got a win bob, mine you have a SCOTS manager at the helm:cute:joking pabs gud on you pal your team played well:yes::notworthy: