You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Angekins

NT SS - Timelines

Hi, I'm currently getting everything ready to submit to VETASSESS & have my IELTS booked. The next step, assuming I cross the skills assessment & English test bridges (keeping all fingers x!) would be to get sponsorship from NT.

Does anyone have answers to the following:

- How long, on average, does it take for NT SS to be granted?

- It says they need evidence of AUD 35,000; can this be shown as equity in a house, or does it need to be cash in a bank account? If cash, how many months bank statements do they need to see?

Many thanks for any replies, I'm sure I'll be back with more questions soon!!

Angie

IELTS (academic) Aug '14: L-9; R-8; W-9; S-9 - ANMAC - LOD received 26/01/15 - AHPRA: positive registration "in principle" received 11/01/16

EOI: South Australia 190 lodged: 11/01/16, invitation to apply received 03/02/16 - Visa application made: 07/02/16, Request for more info: 27/02/16, Everything uploaded & meds cleared: 27/04/16. Visa grant: 11/05/16 :biglaugh:

Anybody with any help/information??

IELTS (academic) Aug '14: L-9; R-8; W-9; S-9 - ANMAC - LOD received 26/01/15 - AHPRA: positive registration "in principle" received 11/01/16

EOI: South Australia 190 lodged: 11/01/16, invitation to apply received 03/02/16 - Visa application made: 07/02/16, Request for more info: 27/02/16, Everything uploaded & meds cleared: 27/04/16. Visa grant: 11/05/16 :biglaugh:

hi there Angekins...I need help on the same issue too...please someone guide us....