Guest guest30038

Poor Bugger!

Guest guest30038

:biglaugh:

PooPost.jpg

Pensioner Alf, aged 91 has been posting his letters in a dog poo bin for two years. The colour and shape of the bin are remarkably similar to the post-box located mere meters from the dog poo bin. An easy mistake to make for someone of like Alf, who is partially blind, but perhaps something that the council should have realised when they put it up.

Alf is now going to have to follow up his two years worth of misplaced letters. He had allegedly been complaining to the post office, telling them their services were essentially dogsh#t.

North Yorkshire District Council have a lot to answer for, poor old Alf needs some compensation, not only for his embarrassment but for the stupidity of placing such similar looking boxes, with such drastically different uses, so close to each other. We are with you Alf, take em to the cleaners.

Poor bugger lol

Guest Guest31881

Oh that's terrible........ Funny......... but terrible :twitcy:

Guest Guest16631

.....................what a shame,!...........................no one saw in all that time.??....................am guilty of laughing............but aaaarrrrrr what a shame..................:laugh:

Guest guest30038

I'm just wondering if he had a dog, and if so, where did he put the poop? :biglaugh:

Guest JK2510

OMG! Poor lad! It is a funny story!! Something to make you smile in these times when all you hear is doom and gloom!!

Perhaps the poo bin should be brown. :)

Guest guest30038
OMG! Poor lad! It is a funny story!! Something to make you smile in these times when all you hear is doom and gloom!!

Perhaps the poo bin should be brown. :)

It probably is.................on the inside :goofy:

:laugh::laugh:that's the funniest thing I have heard today Kev, yep poor bugger, but can't wipe that smile off my face !

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

Aww bless him, poor man.

I do wonder 'how' this mistake was discovered though?lol

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest Hatton

I should imagine the clue that he did not have a dog would have alerted the neighbors :cute:

Ha ha ha ha ha. Hilarious! Poor Alf!

176 Family Visa GSM. Visa Granted 01/11/2011 Validated Visa Feb 2012

In order to stand out from the flock one must first be a sheep

I know he was partially sighted - but he also appears to have serious problems with his sense of smell. Poor Old Git.

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

He'l make a fortune starring in a new ' should of gone to spec savers ' advert !

worrying thing is ... there but for the grace of God goes several of us in the future ! ... but it did make me laugh ...