***head chef position vacant***

welsh in oz

Guest The Pom Queen

I will move your post in to job vacancies it shouldn't get as lost in there. Please let us know when the situation has been filled.

Hi all,

I have a position going for a head chef in a busy restaurant in Dee Why, 200+ seater a la carte menu.

Please contact me if you are interested and would like to apply/need more details.

:biggrin:

hi im very intersted in the job you have to offer , are you willing to sponsor the applicant, i have worked in kitchens for 15 years , currantly chef manager , look forward to hearing from you , dianne:biggrin:

hi im very intersted in the job you have to offer , are you willing to sponsor the applicant, i have worked in kitchens for 15 years , currantly chef manager , look forward to hearing from you , dianne:biggrin:

Hi Dianne,

we would prefer an immediate start so require someone who is in Australia already, but I will bear you in mind. Are you in the process of applying for a visa?

Hi all,

I have a position going for a head chef in a busy restaurant in Dee Why, 200+ seater a la carte menu.

Please contact me if you are interested and would like to apply/need more details.

:biggrin:

My husband is interested but we are in Uk currently and will be relocating in Jan - I know you will want someone immediate but in case that doesn't workout can i send you his resume? We have visas etc just waiting to sell up in Uk. He has been a Head Chef in UK for the last 20 years, hotels, racecourses and restaurants.

• 2 months later...

Would you mind just giving me an idea of the scale of pay my husband could expect as so hard to pin down from Internet . He,s been in industry over 20 yrs is at present in a large banqueting facility in London as a senior sous but has also worked in private clubs ,hotels and restaurants. He 'd be looking for similar position or head chef in a smaller business but he is aware he'll have to get a year on his cv before he can be choosy.

Many thanks

Would you mind just giving me an idea of the scale of pay my husband could expect as so hard to pin down from Internet . He,s been in industry over 20 yrs is at present in a large banqueting facility in London as a senior sous but has also worked in private clubs ,hotels and restaurants. He 'd be looking for similar position or head chef in a smaller business but he is aware he'll have to get a year on his cv before he can be choosy.

Many thanks