register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I'm taking a break from PIO.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

PIO as you all know is very addictive and i have spent, days, weeks and probably months on here and ............... i feel i need a break from it. I started writing a book at the beginning of the year and i am 55,000 words in and i would like to finish it HOFF. So i am going to concentrate on that, plus spend the last 12 days of my summer holidays, doing as much as possible with my family, thats what life is mostly about, living the best life possible, experiencing great things with family and friends, so ...............

Best of luck everyone who's dreams are wanting to get to Australia and remember this is what it is all about.:wink:

125024-where-to-find-nirvana.jpg

Where to find nirvana ... The top 25 countries to live in for quality of life, according to International Living magazine. Source: The Daily Telegraph

Also the very best of luck to all those who are coming back to the uk, there is still alot on offer here and we are all lucky that we have the choice of living in two such great countries.

Guest sh7t man no way

sorry to that mate--but family is important (of which you are blessed with a wunderfull wife,and 2 beautifull children) of which i had the pleasure of meeting --i sometimes need time out from pio,so i know where your coming from--although this saddens me --just where on pio am i going to meet such a charactor as you who loves the banter as much as i:no:i think not--so spent some family time,and finish your book--to me you will always be a legend in my life--if you decied to pop back in to check on your mates,and peoples progress in life-to me that will be a nice day indeed:wubclub: so for now be safe,and never waste an erection:wink:take care buddy safe travells:notworthy:

Take care Hoff :) good luck with everything, see you back here soon.

PS never write a goodbye thread lol.

Betcha have a squiz every so often...:wink:

All the best, mate.

Cheers, Bobj.

goodbye22.gif

Enjoy the rest of your holidays :cute: x

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

Guest juliemtaylor

12 days without PIO........, will you go cold turkey? Please have a great time off but remember to come back soon,

Julie x

Don't be a stranger for too long, you will be missed x who is going to lead the Pro OZ club now :biggrin:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Good luck Hoff. I love Oz as much as you do mate and seem to like the same things about it. I'm lucky in that I only come on here when i'm at work. I have better things to do at weekends and when i'm at home. I work with a computer in front of me most of the day so like a break from them when at home.

All the best and get yourself out here before you are too old to enjoy it.

Guest Guest16631

................good luck hoffy.......will buy a copy of your book if you sign it for me..........:biggrin:.......don't be too long..........:hug:......tink x....[ps enjoy your family time]

Hope you have time to check Hoff, before you sign off, I thought I would just lighten your mood with a quote from the Daily Telegraph today.

"The met office reports that summer is officialy over" lol.

I bet you feel loads better now mate.

Guest sh7t man no way

Don't be a stranger for too long, you will be missed x who is going to lead the Pro OZ club now :biggrin:
ill lead the pro oz club whilst jims away m2m ---hows this--you just click your heals 3 times,and you end up in a land of perfection--there no crime/theres heaps of work (i know a painter who is on 500,000 dollars a year,and only works tuesday afternoon you know) when it rains it rains perfume so every one living there smells luverly--hows that any good--i cant do it as good as jim--but i will give it a go:wink:

ill lead the pro oz club whilst jims away m2m ---hows this--you just click your heals 3 times,and you end up in a land of perfection--there no crime/theres heaps of work (i know a painter who is on 500,000 dollars a year,and only works tuesday afternoon you know) when it rains it rains perfume so every one living there smells luverly--hows that any good--i cant do it as good as jim--but i will give it a go:wink:

Go on then you can have Jims job, is OZ really like that, I have to believe you as it's on PIO:biggrin:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest guest57588
PIO as you all know is very addictive and i have spent, days, weeks and probably months on here and ............... i feel i need a break from it. I started writing a book at the beginning of the year and i am 55,000 words in and i would like to finish it HOFF. So i am going to concentrate on that, plus spend the last 12 days of my summer holidays, doing as much as possible with my family, thats what life is mostly about, living the best life possible, experiencing great things with family and friends, so ...............

Best of luck everyone who's dreams are wanting to get to Australia and remember this is what it is all about.:wink:

125024-where-to-find-nirvana.jpg

Where to find nirvana ... The top 25 countries to live in for quality of life, according to International Living magazine. Source: The Daily Telegraph

Also the very best of luck to all those who are coming back to the uk, there is still alot on offer here and we are all lucky that we have the choice of living in two such great countries.

Very sorry to hear that big man, its been a privilige reading your posts since I discovered this site. If the book is half as good as they are it will be a best-seller :notworthy:

Don't be away too long Jim, I tell you what I will send you some of that lovely Melbourne sun......just got to wait till we get some now, LOL it's coming I'm told (but so is Christmas):laugh:Enjoy ! By the way are you loading your book up as an E -book? I am told I can load one up on itunes. Good luck with it. :hug:

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

Guest sh7t man no way

Go on then you can have Jims job, is OZ really like that, I have to believe you as it's on PIO:biggrin:
if its on pio m2m its gospel--apparantly after more than 1 week living in oz all women go down to a size 8,and mens personell bits grow by 50%:shocked:i have nothing to validate this claim--but if its on pio who would dare question it:wubclub::wink:jim will be back within 2 weeks,it probaly helen giving him grief about pio,and time aloted:policeman:

Guest Guest16631

if its on pio m2m its gospel--apparantly after more than 1 week living in oz all women go down to a size 8,and mens personell bits grow by 50%:shocked:i have nothing to validate this claim--but if its on pio who would dare question it:wubclub::wink:jim will be back within 2 weeks,it probaly helen giving him grief about pio,and time aloted:policeman:
..............well i'm mbttuk......:shocked:......and then comming back........size 8.....?????................gospel...??:wideeyed:

Guest sh7t man no way

..............well i'm mbttuk......:shocked:......and then comming back........size 8.....?????................gospel...??:wideeyed:
tink your a size 8 now mate:wubclub:and luverly to--save yourself the air fare:cute:

Guest Guest16631

.....................thankyou.........:wubclub:...............do you have eyesight like mine then...?every thing looks sooooooooooooooo small.................or are my glasses on back to front.??:laugh:..........

Good luck with the book - do you have a synopsis?

I think he just uses a pen mate :eek:

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

:biglaugh: will try and carry it on.

The mozzies don't bite you they are just trying to kiss you as they are so happy living in Oz, you can eat as many burgers as you like as their is zero fat in Australian beef, I know a place where the beer is so cheap they pay you to drink it.

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Guest Charlie Big Potatos

....and the pubs are so welcoming and full of character, the motorists polite and relaxed and we always knock off work early to chill on the beach

Av' a good blow Jimbo,all the best good fella ,'till i hear from ya again.:biggrin:

take it easy Dumbo , would be good to see you back soon pal....

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

Guest guest17301

but will be making guest appearances on other forums of a similar nature, lol Jim, you can't keep away:biglaugh: