Good luck Toolbox

pablo

Guest Guest16631

..................good luck to you and yours........................may life be all you want it to be...........tink x..........................................

Guest guest37336

I don't think he's around, but Heathrow and Gatwick have just announced a cessation of ALL flights from midnight tonight as someone apparently hasn't finished the decorating and all ports of exit are on high alert until the culprit is caught.:wink:

Well here we go, todays the day our journey starts, driving down to heathrow in a bit (about 200 miles for us) staying over night then off to Australia in the morning.

Been one hell of a last 24 hours, never seen so many tears and never felt so many emotions.

Seeing my kids crying when saying goodbye to there freinds and family has been a very difficult experience for me and the mrs, god it makes you feel so guilty:frown:

Hopefuly they will settle ok on the other side, we are both sure they will.

Anyway,don't suppose i'll be posting for a while so all behave nicely when i'm gone, thats NO! politics for you Pabs:wink:

By the way SMNW, i'd be honoured to be best man at the wedding mate, you'll make a lovely couple:cute: hope Jims not to miffed especialy after that momment you both shared in the pool:wubclub:

Maybe him and Pepin could be your bridesmaids, sure they would look a treat in their little frocks:laugh: mind you Brit would look better:biggrin:

Better go now or this post will start to get as long as one of Lemmings, only joking Tone, your a star mate:wink:

Goodbye all, will update when I can :wubclub::hug::hug:

Guest guest37336
Well here we go, todays the day our journey starts, driving down to heathrow in a bit (about 200 miles for us) staying over night then off to Australia in the morning.

Been one hell of a last 24 hours, never seen so many tears and never felt so many emotions.

Seeing my kids crying when saying goodbye to there freinds and family has been a very difficult experience for me and the mrs, god it makes you feel so guilty:frown:

Anyway,don't suppose i'll be posting for a while so all behave nicely when i'm gone, thats NO! politics for you Pabs:wink:

By the way SMNW, i'd be honoured to be best man at the wedding mate, you'll make a lovely couple:cute: hope Jims not to miffed especialy after that momment you both shared in the pool:wubclub:

Maybe him and Pepin could be your bridesmaids, sure they would look a treat in their little frocks:laugh:

Better go now or this post will start to get as long as one of Lemmings, only joking Tone, your a star mate:wink:

Goodbye all, will update when I can :hug::hug:

The very, very best of luck mate. I know at times how stressful this part of the journey van be and wanted to put a smile on your face,:yes:.

Won't be long before you and the good lady are saying to each other"

'Did you pack the passports'

'No, I left that to you'

'No you didn't, I was decorating'

'Oh, I see any excuse'

'For goodness sake man, I asked you to do it'

'No you didn't, I was busy at B & Q'

'Oh and by the way, where are the children'

'I don't know, I thought you packed them'

That's somewhere along the lines mate, this will be followed by 24 odd hours on the aircraft of snarling and snapping at each other with one of you saying,

'Jesus, I knew this wasn't a good idea'

Soon enough mate you will be there, and seriously, the very best of luck in the world mate to you and yours, and keep us updated when you have the time.:notworthy::notworthy:

Cheers Tony.

Alrite mate

Must have been a hard last 24 hrs,especially seeing yer kids upset,no doubt the next few months might be hard as well,for the kids moreso maybe,but you and the long haired one as well,but a cpl of months is nothing against the rest of your life,hopefully in a cpl of months you'l all find it a bit easier mucker:hug:

Guest sh7t man no way

Maybe him and Pepin could be your bridesmaids, sure they would look a treat in their little frocks:laugh: mind you Brit would look better:biggrin:

Goodbye all, will update when I can :wubclub::hug::hug:

be safe mate,and take a deap breath,and when you let it out you will be there--its being a long road,but your at the end of one journey,and beginning a new one--as for pepin,and jim there to ugly to be bridesmaids--though there both women--it would not do:no:have a safe flight,and a great life--lots of love from alan:wubclub:ps could not think of a better man than you:notworthy: