Good luck Toolbox

pablo

Well thats it really,just want to wish me arl political sparring partner and his family all the best on their move to Adelaide,think its the 18th they go.

We'l never agree on politics because he's a tory bas7ard :laugh:,but he's a good lad and a fellow Lpool supporter,so sincerely hope its all you want mate,heres a big kiss from me boxy lah:em4400::wink:,good luck and hold the fort till i sell the hse and have that scoop with yer:hug:

Guest sh7t man no way

does that mean the liverpool supporter club in the uk has lost 50% of its membership--looks like you will have to walk alone pabs:wubclub: its only 1 hour on the train to manchester pabs--worth a thought:wink:

does that mean the liverpool supporter club in the uk has lost 50% of its membership--looks like you will have to walk alone pabs:wubclub: its only 1 hour on the train to manchester pabs--worth a thought:wink:

I'd sooner run a marathon barefoot on a course made of upturned bottle tops mate:wubclub:

Guest sh7t man no way

I'd sooner run a marathon barefoot on a course made of upturned bottle tops mate:wubclub:
well said pabs--again:notworthy:

Guest guest37336

Nice one Pabs. :notworthy:

Problem is I reckon he's still stuck up that bloody ladder decorating, can't get down for love nor money, he may miss his flight at this rate.:shocked:

Seriously though, good luck Toolbox in your journey mate.:jiggy::yes:

Cheers Tony.

Thanks Pabs (my mate and PIO legend) for starting this thread and thanks for everyones good luck wishes, they all mean a lot to me, i'm toutched I am:embarrassed::wubclub:

Your right Pabs, were off on the 18th 10.20am with singapore airlines from heathrow.

Thats almost 3 years since we first contacted a migration agent, so had plenty of time to prepare:laugh: can laugh now but theres been times when I could have:cry: been a lot of that lately and there will be more later, having a family get together.

Then i'm off down my local to watch the baggies stuff the mancs:biggrin: and say goodbye to all my mates. Just know i'm going to be in a mess later:wacko:

Catch you all later:hug:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Goodluck matey ............. i hope it works out and if me and pablo ever get to Adelaide, we will have to meet up for a beer as long as your paying. lol:biggrin:

Guest The Pom Queen

Have a safe trip and don't forget to come back and tell us your opinions of OZ, it all has to be positive though, we have enough whinging poms here already x

Thanks Pabs (my mate and PIO legend) for starting this thread and thanks for everyones good luck wishes, they all mean a lot to me, i'm toutched I am:embarrassed::wubclub:

Your right Pabs, were off on the 18th 10.20am with singapore airlines from heathrow.

Thats almost 3 years since we first contacted a migration agent, so had plenty of time to prepare:laugh: can laugh now but theres been times when I could have:cry: been a lot of that lately and there will be more later, having a family get together.

Then i'm off down my local to watch the baggies stuff the mancs:biggrin: and say goodbye to all my mates. Just know i'm going to be in a mess later:wacko:

Catch you all later:hug:

Welcome mate:wubclub:,im sure most of us get a bit upset by saying goodbye,no shame in that,like i say,hope its all you want over there mate and even tho you'l be busy for a while try to look in on PIO when yer get time,best of luck mate:notworthy::notworthy:

Guest sh7t man no way
Good Luck Toolbox ...........Pabs and SMNW whats going on here, could we be heading for a POI first same sex marrage ....:Randy-git:

perhaps toolbox could be best man--that would be nice:wubclub: