475 cat 04 family sponsor applicants....

samk6

Are there any 475 cat 04 family sponsor applicants?. If so, please share your time lines and other queries..... :idea:

Thanks

Samk6

Oh... No replies say there are no any 475 family sponsor applicants in the pomsinoz. Only me... :cry:

Ther are many 475 family sponsor applicants in pomsinoz. I do not know why are they not responding to you. I am one them. But my visa is 496 which older version of 475...And there are many more.

Thanx for the reply virtual_bajwa. if all 475 family sponsor applicants reply this, We all can get clear and good idea about 475 family sponsor visa processing time lines and other 475 family sponsor visa related problems. 176 family sponsor applicants are doing same thing in the pomsinoz. They are maintaining good thread call "176 family sponsor".....

Dear 475 family sponsor applicants please share your time lines and other queries....

:idea:

Thanks

Samk6

Guest Whoopseydaisy

I originally applied for family sponsor 475 and had planned to head to VIC. However with the changes, I guessed it could be years if ever before I would even get a CO.

However........With alot of hard work and persiverence, I have managed to get employer sponsored in the NT as Office Manager. Its a 119 PR so I am counting myself lucky. The 475 visa is still in so if there is a cap in a few years, then at least I will get my visa fee back!

475 family sponsored visa lodged in 2009. Job found in the NT, Nov 10. Employer Nomination approved in May 11. 119 PR lodged in July 11. Police Clearance and Medicals completed in August 11. Now waiting for a CO

• 6 months later...
Guest Dolores

Hi

This is the first time logged in for ages as thoroughly disallusioned with the whole process.

We are 475 family sponsored. Lodged in May 2009 and not heard a word.

Thanks

Hi we are cat 5 475 family sponsored and must agree with dolores viewpoint. We too are fed up with all the waiting and feel like our visa app. will never be processed. We applied in Feb 2010 ie. just passed the 2 year wait and we can envisage at least another years wait. I recently returned from Austrailia after having been offered a job and sponsorship (457) however when i got there the prospective employer would not meet with me offering the only explanation that the work was drying up and there was now no job for me . After spending out on retraining and air fares i am left with an estimated bill of about £7000. I sometimes wonder if all the heartache is worth it ?

• 1 month later...
Guest triksgold

I‘m one of the 475 cat 04 family sponsor applicants and I'm waiting for a CO now.I e-lodged in DEC 2011.It seems that this group-i mean the group of family sponsor-has reached the limitation of this program year.Shall we wait until July 2012?

I‘m one of the 475 cat 04 family sponsor applicants and I'm waiting for a CO now.I e-lodged in DEC 2011.It seems that this group-i mean the group of family sponsor-has reached the limitation of this program year.Shall we wait until July 2012?

Welcome to PIO

There is a CAT 4 thread running just now - people from Oct and Nov 2011 are currently getting CO. Therefore hopefully it wont be too long before you get one.

The above posters are in CAT 5 - there has been on announcement that planning levels have been reached.

Guest triksgold

Thank you for your reply.I find my confidence now.There is an old saying in China,the road to happiness is strewn with setbacks.

Welcome to PIO

There is a CAT 4 thread running just now - people from Oct and Nov 2011 are currently getting CO. Therefore hopefully it wont be too long before you get one.

The above posters are in CAT 5 - there has been on announcement that planning levels have been reached.

Guest triksgold
Welcome to PIO

Could you please tell me some more informations about the progress of the 475 cat 04? Where is the thread you mentioned?Thank you!