Guest nikkimoore

wa state sponsership

Guest nikkimoore

Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone could answer my query. We are lookin at state sponsorship in western australia and understand that we have to show we have adequate funds to settle there. I think its $20000. My question is when do we have to show we have the money? Is it when we apply for the sponsorship or when we arrive??

Thanks in advance

Nikki

YOu dont need to show this but you have a state sponsorship agreement you need to sign and send back once you have applied for your visa, they contact the DIAC to confirm your state sponsorship.

One of the commitments in the agreement letter is that you have to

4. You transfer around $???????? into Western Australia for living costs and domestic arrangements.

Yours would say the $20,000.

You have 3 months to apply for your visa once your state sponsorship has been approved.

Guest nikkimoore

Thanks very much

Guest b3njam1n0
Hi everyone

We are lookin at state sponsorship in western australia and understand that we have to show we have adequate funds to settle there. I think its $20000.

Nikki

I believe it's actually at least AUS$30,000.

Although it is stated on your SS form, from what our agent told us it isn't checked. They just want to know that you can support yourselves when coming into the country. The $30k can be shown as part of your equatity in you UK property if you ahve one also.