Passport Renewal- CO Not Assigned Yet

admalik

Hi,

I applied for PR 176 this June and uploading documents by last month including passport details. I applied for new Passport as my previous passport(on applciation) was getting expired in six months time. I have recieved my new passport today and privious one has been cancelled.

As I dont have CO alotted yet so I need to ask,

Should I need to fill Form 929 and email it to adelaide.gsm.documents@immi.gov.au?

or

Should I need to fill Form 929 and attach it on online document uploader window?

or

Should I directly Upload new passport details page scanned copy on on online document uploader window withoout filling the form? As CO has not assigned and previous documents have not been reviewed.

Thanks

Regards,

Malik

well on the website you downloaded the form from then, I'm sure there's contact details somewhere...

edit to add: just looked at the form, it tells you who to send it to on the first page, under the bit where it says important - read this before completing the form.

Return the completed form to the office where you lodged your

application or if your visa has been granted, to the nearest office

of the department.

The addresses are listed on page 2.