Employer Sponsorship relocation package

moven

Hi

I think the main things that are included are flight costs, shipping costs and arrival accommodation for a couple of weeks. I know sometimes with the bigger companys you find and book your own accommodation and they refund you the cost.

Hope this helps a bit

Cal x

Thanks for your replys

I have had a conversation where the following as been discussed

• Sponsorship of visas for the 3 of us
  • flights
  • A few months temp accomodation
  • Jeep & fuel card
  • Logistics company for furniture removal

Anything else i should ask for? what is the usual "few months accomodation"

Job is based in Adelaide salary $120-150K Good wage for decent lifestyle there? Is $150k do able during neg?

Just got this landed on me in the last few days, stressed out with all the information download to the brain.

But really lucky and glad to have the chance.

Thanks for all your help!

We are getting flight, visa, one month accomodation and tax assistance handled by the company. Then a lump sum of money for shipping, car rental, etc, beyond that for us to handle ourselves. Oh, I'm also getting spouse employment assistance.....so they are going to help me get a job after we get there.

In our case, my wife is a proffesional at a high-tech company. I do something similar but as a supplier role to the same company my wife works for. She has 10 years expereince with the business and an MBA in Management of Technology....so I'm sure that has a lot to do with the transfer approval and relocation package.