Biomedical Engineers ( Perth WA )

IAN NINA & GEORGE

Hi

Anybody looking for a Biomedical Engineers Jobs or know of anybody who is looking to move to Perth and is in this field of work. The company I work for are currently looking for qualified engineers. Ideally having a visa or close to getting your visa would be a great advantage for both parties.

Get in touch with me either on thispost or send me a PM with your details and I will forward them to the Directors

Ian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Ian,

I recently moved to Perth and I'm on a Work and Holiday visa. I just graduated in September with a Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Engineering. I was scouring the internet when I found this post via Google. I know it's a stretch since this post was made a few months ago, but I'm definitely interested in getting experience and doing something in my field. I really could use all the help in the world landing a job since there seems to be little demand for people in my field here in Perth.

• 3 months later...
Guest wicey36

Hi Ian,

I moved to Perth in January and my Girlfriend is following me out in June. She is a Biomedical Engineer currently working in Ireland. Is your company still looking Engineers or would you know of any other companies that we could try. She will be coming out on my 457 visa.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest manugrewal

Hi Ian ,

Hope you are doing well .

I have done B.tech in Bio-Medical Engineering and have experience of 5 years in the same filed .

I am residing in Perth . If you can give me the details of the above mentioned job that would be a great help .

Thank you

Manu Grewal

Edited by Munchkinella
Removed phone number.

• 3 months later...
Guest andrewminnitt

Hi Ian,

I am an Electrical and Biomedical Engineering graduate, currently living and working in South Africa. I am investigating the possibility of moving to Perth. I have close on four years experience in the field of consumer electronics - production test and automation, working for the department of Test Engineering.

I have quite a colourful skill-set, so please contact me with an email address if you would like to have a look at my CV. [andy dot minnitt at gmail dot com]

Have a look at my linkedin profile too - Andrew Minnitt, South Africa.

Regards,

Andrew.

Just incase anybody is wondering biomedical engineering is carrying out performance checks and electrical safety checks on hospital equipment used by patients infusion pumps ect ect just had a question about it so thought I would post this

Hi I am just moving over to WA. I have an msc in nanobioscience. And I have several years experience as a field engineer, (electronics, mechanics) and I also build equipment like bioprinters, etc.

If there is anything available related to that,I would be interested.

Guest bmemanu

Hi Ian ,

My Name is Manu And i am looking for a job in biomedical engineering . I have a work experience of 5 years in the same filed . Can you contact me, i am in perth .

Waiting for your prompt reply .

Thanks

Manu

Edited by Munchkinella
Removed personal details.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RyanConnell

hi there i just moved to Perth 27th aug 12 and i am looking for a engineering job, im a machinist and tool maker i used to work at the public hospital medical physics in Christchurch NZ. i know this post is old but id appreciate any advise or info that you could give me in helping get a job thank you for your time.

Ryan C

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there, You found one!

I am a UK national in the first year of my 457.

Presently am the Service Team Leader for WA and manage a team of engineers.

Trained in the installation/service/compliance of CT, Nuclear Medicine, PET & Cycltron scanning units.

Also familiar with HIS/RIS & DICOM information systems.

Am presently working for GE Healthcare and have been for the last 11 years.

Also do team admin with fiscal dicipline & project managment.

If you need me or know someone who might, please let me know.

Tom 0404 082 327

I live in Perth.

Regards

Tom

• 1 month later...

Hi I have just found this thread via google I know the original thread was posted last year wondering whether this work is still available in Perth? A family member in Perth looking for biomedical engineer vacancy any information greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Edited by Tina4

• 5 months later...

Hi Ian,

I know this post I am replying to is very old, however you might still be able to help me out.

I am a final year student studying mechanical engineering at Curtin University in Perth and I am very keen to head into the direction of biomedical engineering. Are you still working for a company in Perth that is in this area? Or otherwise are you able to please point me in the direction of other companies that may be around? I am trying to find some places to talk to to get my foot in the door but I am having some trouble finding anything biomedical in Perth.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Adie Chapman

• 1 year later...