You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

SGHJLL

car hire melbourne

Hi, anyone used a cheap car hire firm for a SEVEN SEATER vehicle.

On a really tight budget and need to sort asap.

Thanks

Unfortunately 7 seaters are usually the most expensive, is there 7 of you or are you thinking of luggage as a wagon (estate) may do?

If not give me your dates and I'll get you a couple of quotes.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Hi, there are four adults and two children aswell as suitcases and pushchair.

We would be looking at hiring car seats too I imagine as they are 3 and 6 yrs and I know that Australia are different in their car seat laws than most of the rest of the world!

Thank you very much for your help

Guest mazkinmond5

We are in the same situation and quoted $1000 for week. Where are you going to? have you considered the bus? they stop at most locations $95 family and it would get your luggage there and taxi to base- once settled you could get a normal size car!!? https://www.fapas.com.au/home

Guest mazkinmond5
We are in the same situation and quoted $1000 for week. Where are you going to? have you considered the bus? they stop at most locations $95 family and it would get your luggage there and taxi to base- once settled you could get a normal size car!!? https://www.fapas.com.au/home

oops sorry miss read your post - you have 4 adults - well you will need a 7 seater anyway!!

Yeah, thanks anyway, doesn't seem any way around it. Going to Central Melbourne first for a week so we won't need a car then but we will be going to Adelaide and Geelong for a week each too. Going over at easter so everything is expensive then but had no choice as I work in a school. Thanks for trying to help

Hi, anyone used a cheap car hire firm for a SEVEN SEATER vehicle.

On a really tight budget and need to sort asap.

Thanks

Try rentabomb.com.au they rent older vehicles so will be cheaper think your looking at about $500 a week

Wow that is expensive the company I use for my clients have come back at $425 for the week for the 7 seater from the airport.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

that sounds much better quote, do I have to apply through your website to access this information? thank you for your reply