You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

The Simmo Bunch

Help ,i need to find a hairdresser in Caloundra

Hi, does anyone know of any good hairdressers in Caloundra. My neice used to do my hair but she has gone back to UK for a while so i am desperately trying to find a good one. Any ideas would be great x

Hi, does anyone know of any good hairdressers in Caloundra. My neice used to do my hair but she has gone back to UK for a while so i am desperately trying to find a good one. Any ideas would be great x

hi there

i go to coast hairdressing on the esplanade in caloundra its owned by an english lady the girl who does my hair is called sam an she always does a good job!!

hope it helps x

Fly to Brisbane 8 February 2011 - WOOP WOOP!! :wubclub:

Guest briggsy

Hi

I go to Blend hair salon at currimundi, it is run by Emma an English girl with 3 other English stylists and beauticians.

Also live in Little Mountain

Sharon

Hi

Thanks for your replies. I am currently going to Simone Matt, which is opposite Stocklands as i got a 3 month voucher worth $750 from 'GrabOne'. It seems really good, the girls are all nice but i dont know if i will carry on once the voucher runs out as it seems quite expensive, so i will have a look at your suggestions.

Louisa