VU Skills Assessment - Carpentry

chev010

Hi

My first time on here, but I'm curious to know if anyone else is having an easy time with Victoria University skills assessment? We lodged our application back in March - hubby needs assessed as carpenter and we are using an agent - and we are still waiting to hear back from them. They are advertising a 7 week turnaround!! We are at 5 months now and still no skype interview!! First they asked for more evidence, then they offered an interview the next day in Scotland - 500 miles from where we live!), we said it was really short notice and could we have a bit more notice and maybe have it in London? Then we heard nothing for months, eventually I got frustated and called them, they said they didn;t have any evidence from us??? I said how come we were offered an itnerview then and they could not find a record of that! Then I sent the evidence again and 4 weeks later they now say they need more evidence and that my hubby must have a skills assessment in UK too. I'm totally fed up with them! Has anyone else had a good experience with them? Give me a little hope please!

Guest BenGreenwood

Hey there, i did'nt do mine through them. Did the interview with vetassess today over phone though. I don't have any experience with VU, but if you keep on at them im sure they'll have to do something. I can imagine your very fustrated but just try and keep your eye on the prize.

Good luck!