Guest sten

booking flights

Guest sten

hi, heading to sydney on a whv in november. which is the best travel company to use? Im wanting to stop in singapore for a few days on the way. Someone was telling me about a flights package theyd heard of whre you get like 7 flights to use when you like in a year, that would be ideal for travelling around oz. Anyone know anything about these? thanks :wink:

Guest Guest31881

Hi Sten,

I have moved your post to the travel section from the welcome forum, I hope it will get more responses on here and you will get your information.

Just Google 'cheap flights to Australia' and I"m sure a load of operators will come up - Travelbag, STA, etc. You can muck around on the sites yourself or ring a few of them up, get some quotes.

I recommend Expedia's multi-stop option - lets you mess about with dates and airport stops to your heart's content. It's what I used to book our unconventional stopover in LA, as this never comes up as a stopover airport unless you're going to NZ! (we're off to Brisbane)

She'll be right!

Once you've found the cheapest flights on expedia etc, it's worth checking the airline website, as you can sometimes get it cheaper.

Singapore airlines allows you to include stopovers through their website. Not sure about the other airlines, since I usually fly direct.