You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

lynn22

Bunbury/ Collie areas ?

Just been job searching for hubby & one of the jobs (exactly what he does) said most employee's live in or around those two areas.. Are these nice areas with lots of choice or am I better telling him to look for jobs that will leave us around perth subs ?

Guest Corky80

We spent January this year in Bunbury- My OH, his sister lives there and it is lovely. They have been there for 7 years and before the lived in sub of midland outside Perth and according to them it is the best move they made. Bunbury is a city in itself (but small) and they area is just lovely, beaches are fab and only 2 hr drive form perth on the highway. Google Bunbury mail it is the local news paper and see about housing and prices. We are applying for our visa at the moment and aiming for Bunbury this time next year.

Best of luck wih your decision

Orla

Guest Guest31881

Hi,

I have moved your thread from "Chewing the fat" to the "Western Australia " forum, hopefully you will get more answers from here. I would also suggest you take a look at Perth Poms

http://www.perthpoms.com/

one of our sister sites that deals specifically with WA and Perth Areas,:biggrin:

Collie is inland and doens't have a huge amount going for it. Most people who work in Collie's mining industry commute from Bunbury and surrounds. Bus and car pooling is huge to and from Bunbury to Collie.