2 Cats from UK to Perth

TheClarkeFamily

Have a look back through this section on people shipping their pets. They talk about the companies used, prices and so on enough.

Also I'd get in a number of quotes from companies and see which ones appeal. And do an online search for reviews and feedback on them. Google is quick to give you results on that sort of thing.

Guest joannehancock
Any idea on costs that people have found would be greatly recieved as well as any hiccups or any companies to avoid for flying them over :eek:

Hi i am in the process of getting my too dogs to perth. I is going to cost 2,000.00 to fly them and all the paperwork, plus 1700.00 quarentine costs other side. The best quote i got was from jets 4 pets, who seem very good have their own website and they look very good. They ship all the working dogs to afganistan and have also shipped tigers for zoos in the UK.

I think cats are a very similar price give or take a few pounds you may want to try them. Quarentine is a little cheaper for cats but not a great deal.:biggrin: