Guest Louii

READ THIS - 'last remaining relative visa'?!

Guest Louii

Hi,

Im hopefully going to australia on the 'last remaining relative visa' i was supposed to move in 2010 -but was told that it has been CAPPED! -from 200 to 20 per year allowed in!

If your going to oz with this type of visa -and been told /having problems! please comment -and we can see and discuss when 'last remaining relative visa' applicants will recieve there visa!

It would be very nice to know as we havent been told much! and dont know if were moving along!

Many thanks

:hug:

Hi,

Im hopefully going to australia on the 'last remaining relative visa' i was supposed to move in 2010 -but was told that it has been CAPPED! -from 200 to 20 per year allowed in!

If your going to oz with this type of visa -and been told /having problems! please comment -and we can see and discuss when 'last remaining relative visa' applicants will recieve there visa!

It would be very nice to know as we havent been told much! and dont know if were moving along!

Many thanks

:hug:

Hi

From where have you got this information ? I have heard nothing of this from anyone !

IELTs/5Sep9/L8.5 R7.5 W7.5 S8 OA8VetApp23Nov09 +ive5Mar10CV VeriACT8Mar10Rec-16Apr10AppACTSS-dox sent27Apr10ApprvlRecd22Jun10App.176-SMP 22Apr10CO-22Nov10PCC/Meds-Dec2010 Visa Granted-4Feb2011

Guest Louii

Hi, i was told by the lady that is sorting out our visa, that we will have to now wait our turn!