Sign in to follow this  
Guest Louii

If your going on 'last remaining relative visa' -please readd!

Guest Louii

Hi,

I was supposed to move to australian in 2010, on the 'last remaining relative visa' -to then find out that immigration has stopped the number of people from 200 to 20 people per yr being alowed in,

I have been told that my visa will be granted but just have to wait for my turn, it has upset me so much! as i wanted to start school there and everything!

Is anyone going on the same visa as me?! and have been told this -have you been granted yours or are you still waiting?!

Would be great to hear from someone that has have issues with there visa!

Many thanks!

:hug:

Guest siamsusie

Hi Louii,

Bumping up your post for you.

Susie x

Hi,

I was supposed to move to australian in 2010, on the 'last remaining relative visa' -to then find out that immigration has stopped the number of people from 200 to 20 people per yr being alowed in,

I have been told that my visa will be granted but just have to wait for my turn, it has upset me so much! as i wanted to start school there and everything!

Is anyone going on the same visa as me?! and have been told this -have you been granted yours or are you still waiting?!

Would be great to hear from someone that has have issues with there visa!

Many thanks!

:hug:

There might be a strategy to improve your circumstances. I suggest you consult a registered migration agent.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com