Football Friendly Sydney Central Moore Park SATURDAY 13th Aug - 11.00am

Guest James Battle

Guest James Battle

If you are up for a friendly game of Football (Soccer) this weekend, or every weekend for that matter get in touch. There are at least 10 of us playing 5 aside at Moore Park opposite the Captain Cook Hotel on Flinders St, normally between Anzac Parade and South Dowling.

Playing regularly every Saturday at 11.00am to get in shape, meet new people and have a laugh. I'm English, 25, Male, moved to Aus with my gf and half (1/4) decent at football, always a little competitive, but in it for fun. I am here on a 4 year visa so hoping to make it a long term thing.

Skill level absolutely anything from beginner to professional (I will be amazed if any pro footballers appear but you never know).

Send me an email if you've got any questions, or with your contact details if you're going to show up. Let me know if its just yourself, or with friends, and maybe a bit about yourself. I'll email confirmation mid week with contact details.

You wont need football trainers or boots - though I'm sure it will help.

If any one is up for a beer after then I'm sure we can accommodate, we usually do!

Guest James Battle

Sounds good, get him to send his email address nearer the time and I'll send him the details. Good luck with the move! What are you going to be doing out here (457 or working holiday)?

• 2 months later...

Hi James,

I responded to previous posts so got an email alerts me of your message. My boyfriend Niall is keen to play. He's set up this Meet up Group http://www.meetup.com/Football-Soccer/?gj=ej1b&a=_l4 to try get a few guys together for a game of football. If you're intersted you should sign up. Niall's not on Poms in Oz so I thought I'd let you know!

Fiona